Manager, Public Relations
Sony PicturesMumbai, MH
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2020 7:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Public Relations jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Manager, Public Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Public Relations? Manager, Public Relations
Sony Pictures Entertainment India (SPE Films India) is looking for a Manager, Public Relations, who is able to present a strategic perspective to publicity and communications for the company's films. Based in Mumbai, India, the incumbent will report to the Marketing Director. This role is responsible for managing the publicity and communications campaign for all Hollywood & Bollywood films at SPE India. Successful candidate should have excellent relations with the media fraternity.
• Lead and manage the publicity and communication for the company and all film releases, including handling the talent and talent tours
• Oversee the relations with the various media personnel and publicity agencies across multiple projects
• Create and oversee publicity assets including, but not limited to: writing press releases, editorial feature mailers, selecting and managing photography and AV materials across all mediums
• Manage innovative campaigns to reach audiences across different forms of media
• Maintain and develop a network of media contacts through effective research of the marketplace, across various regional markets as well
• Coordinate press junkets/ set visits, scheduling and overseeing press screenings, pitching and coordinating press coverage at premiers, covering talent interviews with broadcast, print and online media
• Work with the Marketing, Promotions, Digital and Sales teams on integrated campaigns
• University graduate with at least 5 years' experience in handling PR & Communications with a film company
• Ability to work independently, think creatively and execute effectively
• Excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) with a confident & enthusiastic approach
• Passionate in films
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your detailed CV, including current and expected salary, and notice period.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
IND - Mumbai - SPRI This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.