Manager, Partnership Marketing
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/20/2019 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Partnership Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Partnership Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Partnership Marketing? Manager, Partnership Marketing
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com
The Manager, Partnership Marketing role for Sony Pictures Entertainment will be responsible for crafting, selling and collaborating on brand partnerships across the theatrical slate of films, including Screen Gems and TriStar movies. The position will manage execution of partnerships on a day to day basis and have the ambition to find new and unique opportunities to drive exposure for the theatrical release of the film through multi-faceted media campaigns and sponsorships while meeting brand objectives.
• Works with the SVP to craft partnership strategies and pitch lists for upcoming film releases and follow-up with brands to obtain interest
• Create promotional presentations and thought starters in PowerPoint format for brand pitching, filmmakers and senior management
• Develop and maintain proactive communication and relationships with brand partners, agencies and media networks to ensure every party is getting what they need for success
• Brainstorm and execute creative outreach strategies to bring in new partnerships
• Manage promotional partners on a day-to-day basis. Fulfill requests for assets, route materials for approval, track financial commitments and all deliverables
• Manage logistics for on-air media promotions and custom shoots
• Administer deal memos, invoices and promotional legal agreements
• Work collaboratively with other internal divisions as needed to activate partner program deliverables
• Handle scheduling for SVP and brand partners
• Answer phones as needed
• 1-3 years' experience in a studio marketing/publicity department or advertising/promotions agency
• Expert in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, integrity and high attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal Communication skills
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
• Team player with a positive and collaborative attitude
• Strong Presentation skills
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.