Manager, New Digital Distribution
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2020 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, New Digital Distribution jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, New Digital Distribution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, New Digital Distribution? Manager, New Digital Distribution
The Manager, New Digital Distribution will help to project manage & activate deals with SPT's new and existing global clients focused on new technologies & formats, with specific focus in the automotive channel. This person will also support Director, New Digital Distribution to structure & create pitch materials for new & existing partners. This person will coordinate amongst the various departments at home office & in territory eg. Salespeople, sales planners, marketing, technology & digital operations to manage go to market on SPT's new digital distribution deals. The person in this role will be client facing, and be responsible for managing partnership requirements end-to-end including; program development, go to market activation, reporting & platform development/management. This person will also manage communication to internal & external stakeholders at home office & in territory on performance of new and/or existing deals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management 30%: Responsible for end-to end management of partnerships & go to market requirements including; informing & defining program offers & roadmap, manage activation including providing product roadmap, supporting partner marketing & sell in initiatives, trafficking & approving marketing materials, informing storefront merchandising & user communications in conjunction with Programming Manager.
• sourcing & delivering marketing assets, managing approvals & program deliverables, internal briefing & communication, reporting & timeline management.
• Client Relationships 25%: Manage strong relationships with relevant SPT clients & partners around the world.
• Sony Relationships 5%: Responsible for managing relationships within Sony Pictures Television (Sales, Sales Planning, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Digital Operations etc), across other divisions at Sony Pictures Entertainment (Theatrical, Home Entertainment etc), and with relevant Sony Corp. entities.
• New Account Development 10%: Support Director on new global accounts. Support Director to define & lead go-to-market activation in conjunction with complex new & non traditional accounts; lead activation to ensure maximum revenue back to SPT; project manage in close co-ordination with sales, sales planning, marketing, technology & operations teams, legal & finance
• New Product Development 15%: Support Director to develop new products & services to deliver content to the end user in conjunction with SVP, SPT Technology, operations & legal teams and new partners. Provide insight to partner needs & commercial requirements, input on UX & UI design, branding & design requirements,. Support in creation & optimization of operational workflows with technology & operations teams at home office.
• Budget Management 5%: Provide regular reporting against existing live partnerships to inform sales actuals & projections on individual deals & products. Track & manage associated deal costs against allocated budget.
• Strategy 10%: Support Director to develop deep understanding of relevant channels eg. Automotive and create relevant pitch materials for new business opportunities within those channels. s. Review current, past & competitor programs & title performance to inform programs & activation plans.
The individual must have and/or demonstrate:
• 4-5+ years in media sales, project management or marketing role
• Experience in content distribution across new media (EST, VOD, SVOD) required
• Proven track record in delivering partner/partnership driven B2B or B2C technology or marketing initiatives
• Knowledge of home entertainment, new media, technology & working with IP required
• Strong interpersonal skills required and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and attitude, professional courage, initiative and innovation
• Experience managing multiple workstreams, collaborating & consulting with internal & external project teams as needed.
• Marketing or Account Management experience preferred
• Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking & attention to detail essential
• Results- driven with strong customer focus and relationship management
• Strong communication (verbal/written) skills.
• Self-motivated team player
• Creative thinker & solution focused; Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with local offices and internal teams, working with people at all levels, in multiple time zones.
• General knowledge of international cultures a plus.
• Unquestionable integrity
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ability to travel domestically
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.