Manager, Marketing Operations
Sony PicturesScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
Manager, Marketing Operations - Pure Flix
Pure Flix is the worldwide leader in selecting and streaming faith and family-friendly media that changes lives, inspires hearts and lifts the spirits of members like you and those you love.
As a member of the Marketing Team, the Pure Flix Marketing Operations Manager is responsible to execute the operational tactics to deepen member (customer) loyalty, increase engagement, establish clear member workflows to convert leads to members and develop tools (landing pages, content resource pages) to enhance the member experience. Key objectives for this role include enhancing site experiences, converting new and retargeted leads, initiating and building new, and improving existing, automated workflows, reactivation of cancelled members, increased retention and reduced churn.
• Execute operational tactics in support of a highly relational, enterprise-level membership communications platform (email, blog support, member journey, offers, pillar pages)
• Help refine and drive automated email communication strategy, working closely with internal teams to reduce friction, enable scale and minimize overhead
• Support operational initiatives as assigned (blog, search engine optimization, social media, program and campaign setup).
• Achieve assigned KPIs in alignment with the team objectives while making recommendations for optimization
• Analyze email results and optimize to workflows to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of team focus
• Support and manage technical initiatives such as audits, member journey, integrations and custom solutions
• Develop processes, build and optimize marketing automation programs that align with target market(s) - list segmentation, lead scoring, persona behavioral activities
• Work with the Director to plan, organize and manage landing pages, emails, automation and segmentation for improved campaign efficiency
• Manage supporting HubSpot database systems and web pages in the marketing technology stack, including operations, integrations, optimization and ensure documentation for same is up to date
• Responsible for on-going maintenance and troubleshooting of technology stack and marketing operational issues including integration of data between the systems
• Skills / Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field.
• 5+ years in combined experience in digital communications/marketing, advertising. creative or other related work.
• 3+ years' experience in a HubSpot customer relationship management environment required.
• Ability to manage cross-functional planning and implementation of digital marketing strategies in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment.
• Self-reliant, good problem-solver, results oriented with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
• Knowledge of web, email and design principles, including the use of analytics and search engine optimization.
• Ability to adapt to members' unique needs and predict target audience behaviors and reactions.
• Demonstrate proficiency in monitoring, identifying and execution of marketing opportunities and improvements.
• Proficiency in Google Analytics a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment