Manager, Information Security - Content Security
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2020 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Manager, Information Security - Content Security jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Information Security - Content Security postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Information Security - Content Security? Manager, Information Security - Content Security
The Manager, Information Security - Content Security is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Content Security program, including coordination and execution of activities to ensure risk assessments are performed for critical third parties and workflows throughout the organization.
With direction, the Information Security, Content Security Manager establishes and maintains relationships with the business owners to identify workflows, technologies and third parties, provide information regarding potential risks to the business information and content assets, and support review of contracts and implementation of riders. In addition, works with relevant groups to leverage critical assessments, performs impact assessments, completes risk assessments, identifies requirements, implements policies and procedures, manages risk treatment plans, and maintains an inventory of critical titles, workflows and third parties to help manage the overall risk to Sony Pictures.
This role will work closely with the other Information Security functional areas, other internal departments within the division, Sony Corporation Global Information Security, SPE corporate functions such as People & Organization, Corporate Communications, Legal Compliance, Strategic Sourcing, Information Technology, SPE business lines such as Motion Pictures, Television, Marketing, and key third party partners, including the MPAA and CDSA.
• Works with internal SPE departments such as Motion Pictures, Television, Marketing to identify critical titles, workflows and third parties. Document, assess and remediate as applicable. Completes and manages risk assessments through to remediation. Provide informed decisions to management concerning the potential risks to the business. Work with business owners and project managers to mitigate risk.
• Conduct periodic reviews with business owners to re-assess the information security classification and critical ratings of information assets.
• Maintain the inventory of information assets as required.
• Support Incident Response through investigations, documents, research, interviews as needed
• Communicate with third party partners applicable SPE information security requirements.
Project Support and Management
• Provide input to and assist in the evolution of industry best practices (e.g. MPAA, CDSA, TTPN); support SPE's content security interests at industry meetings.
• Support the development and enhancement of processes to ensure compliance with applicable information security requirements; participate in the development and maintenance of supporting procedures.
• Contribute to development of strategy and plans for Information Security initiatives.
• Assist in developing and providing KPIs and metrics for Information Security program and initiatives.
• Contribute to and support continuing operational improvements and efficiencies.
• 1 to 3 years of related experience in security, technologies, entertainment industry, compliance are preferred
• Bachelors degree in related field
• Certifications: CRM, CIP, or IGP
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, O365, Visio
• Optional: Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP); Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented with a strong knowledge of information management, information governance, and/or information security processes and technologies
• Knowledge of risk management methodologies and practices
• Capable of authoring and presenting professional Information Security guidance documents, presentations, procedures, and/or educational material.
• Aptitude and interest in information technologies, critical thinking, change management, and project management is a must.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demands.
• Equally skilled at working independently and within a team.
• Maintain a professional demeanor when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Strong problem solving, decision making and follow-through abilities.
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment consisting of cross-functional, high performance teams.
• Ability to work within virtual and/or matrixed teams to complete a project or task.
• Establish and maintain relationships in key business areas, including within Sony Pictures as well as the global Sony company.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Stewart Bldg This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.