Manager, Digital Marketing
Sony PicturesMumbai, MH
Full Time Job
Manager, Digital Marketing
The SPE India theatrical marketing team are responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the marketing campaigns for Sony Pictures Films. The department covers all marketing areas including advertising, publicity and promotions.
This is an exciting role that will work to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns in line with the overall agreed marketing campaign. This covers both online and wireless (mobile) activity.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Develop digital marketing plan in line with the overall marketing plan and objectives for all Hollywood, Hindi and South films
• Establish and oversee a strong social media footprint for both Sony Pictures as well as individual film releases from social networking, microblogging, viral videos and more
• Look for new opportunities in the digital arena to further enhance and strengthen the Indian marketing campaigns
• Produce regular ROI reports as a measurement of our Campaigns
• Regular presentation on the latest updates in the digital domain and any innovative digital trends
• Work with appropriate online agencies/suppliers/vendors to develop/implement the plan on localization of release websites and all material and creation of innovative local campaigns to meet marketing goals
• Work with the digital teams in LA in developing digital campaigns and responding to their requests as appropriate
• Work with the media agency in developing the online/mobile elements to the media campaigns
• Responsible for Digital Media Buying to ensure optimum reach at low costs
• Oversee the official India gateway/portal site, email database, movie sites, online games and more
• Maintain budgets for all digital activities
• Responsible for the Marketing data platform (MDP), the analysis of data across all Hollywood and Bollywood films.
• Collaborate with agencies, major ticketing vendors and digital partners for a better and deeper understanding of our audiences and optimum targeting for all films
• Work with Exhibitor Relations to determine ways to encourage online/mobile ticketing and to optimize the MDP
• Minimum degree in business administration or relevant disciplines
• Typically 7 years' experience in Internet/Digital marketing. Experience in film/entertainment is a plus.
• Excellent fluent English – both written and oral skills (level: advanced/proficient)
• Digital basic technical knowledge and advanced knowledge of the Indian Internet marketplace, with experience in running web banner advertising campaigns, social media, blogging/ PR campaigns, etc.
• Media industry knowledge especially in the digital marketing space preferred.
• Well-organized with a good attention to detail and able to multi-task.
• Friendly and outgoing, excellent interpersonal communication, a team player and able to get on well with people.
• Enthusiastic, proactive and keen to learn.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable)
* Sony Pictures – IND – Mumbai