Manager, Digital Creative
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2021 1:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Digital Creative jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Digital Creative postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Digital Creative
Digital Creative Manager - Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group
The Digital Creative Manager will work with the Creative Executive of Digital Marketing to develop the full lifecycle of digital marketing campaigns across all digital and social platforms from theatrical to home entertainment release.
Reporting into the Director, Global Digital Marketing this person will maintain oversight of the entire digital creative lifecycle, including developing and communicating content plans, working with the media agency to fulfill all creative requirements, and producing digital and social content.
The role will foster relationships with all stakeholders, communicate organized details for the campaign and be forward thinking with both how and why the creative is developed. The role will also provide support for all campaigns assigned. Responsibilities include leading and attending meetings, identifying creative opportunities and providing creative feedback, managing and directly producing content. To be successful in this role, the Manager should be knowledgeable about all aspects of their assigned titles, have a creative eye, and be proficient across all social platforms.
• The digital creative manager will help with the creation of all digital marketing materials as well helping keeping all brand guidelines and assets up to date. These creative materials include the official movie website, display banners, social videos, and AR experiences.
• Partner with Director, Global Digital Marketing on day-to-day campaign management: timely creative reviews and feedback with all levels of management, creative and agency communication
• Communicate and execute forward thinking, platform specific, unique and industry best digital content with internal and external creative partners. Stay ahead of on-going social trends, embrace innovation, emerging platforms and content approaches
• Partner closely with the Global Social Media Manager providing assets to build out organic social calendars and reviewing post copy and cadence.
• Work closely with the creative advertising managers and digital creative lead to ensure all assets are prepared properly and delivered in time for online launches. For online video materials the manager will be responsible for overseeing the finishing process.
• Supervise work done with the production team at our media agencies who are building creative materials that will live on partner and publisher pages. This work will include giving creative direction, making decisions on assets to use and providing approvals.
• Manage relationship with legal and clearance, ensuring all materials are properly vetted through the legal group and all assets are cleared for use, including sending all assets to the appropriate parties and routing those for feedback.
• Develop formal presentations for regular filmmaker and executive meetings.
• Build and foster positive and respectful internal relationships, as well as relationships with external platform partners and creative agencies
• 3+ years of experience digital marketing and/or social media with focus on consumer facing media and/or creative production
• Digital creative agency or entertainment client experience, or similar role with a project management focus
• Deep knowledge of social and digital media platforms and a full understanding of creative best practices
• Basic understanding of media math including CPMs, CPCs, and Reach/Frequency
• Deep knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suites, as well as Keynote, Powerpoint
• Proficient with MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and/or Creative Suite for light editing of creative
• Passion for movies and entertainment and the theatrical moviegoing experience
• Bachelor Degree Required
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
• Astute creative eye with a strong ability to provide clear creative direction
• Effective and detailed communicator, especially when providing creative direction
• Expresses ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized fashion
• Exceptional prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple campaigns
• Self-starter with high level of initiative and thrives in a fast paced environment
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
• Must have an open communication style which takes into account managing expectations with multiple stakeholders
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all U.S. non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Burns Bldg