Manager, Creative Advertising
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Creative Advertising jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Creative Advertising postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Creative Advertising
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
Title: MANAGER, GLOBAL CREATIVE ADVERTISING
Reports to: EVP(s) Creative Advertising
The Manager, Global Creative Advertising will work closely with 3 Executive Vice Presidents of Global Creative Advertising and their teams to develop advertising campaigns for specific titles on the Sony Pictures slate.
• Contribute to the creative process on A/V and print materials
• Oversee legal and clearance of print and A/V materials
• Monitor development, production, and distribution of all creative materials
• Create, manage, update and oversee project status reports
• Service and provide Print and A/V material requests to internal departments
• Manage finishing of print and A/V material in order to meet deadlines
• Clear and license all music cues used in A/V, including price negotiation with publishers for all films, including monitoring music budgets for all films.
• Attend creative meetings; present materials to management/filmmakers when necessary
• Oversee and coordinate photo shoots and ADR sessions
• Oversee approval of localized materials from international offices
• Liaise with international offices to obtain creative feedback and campaign deadlines on materials
• Help track and manage budgets for the creative campaign
• 3-5 years of entertainment marketing experience at a studio or entertainment creative agency
• Quick learner with energy to drive aggressive and flexible deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed to complete heavy workloads within established timeframes
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Self-starter with a great work ethic and demonstrated excellence in customer service
• Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and the maintenance of a supportive work environment
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to peak volume while maintaining a keen eye for detail and quality
• Must be an excellent collaborator
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, iMovie, Keynote
The anticipated base salary for this position is $78,100 to $103,500. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios