Manager, Business Operations
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2024 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Business Operations jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Business Operations postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Business Operations (S3)
Manager, Business Operations (S3)
• Manages communications to ensure policies and procedures are presented effectively.
• Consults on and creates Emergency Preparedness trainings and procedures.
• Conduct audits of emergency response protocols, plans, procedures and resources for the various response teams.
• Strategizes with the emergency response teams to support plans for quick and accurate responses in event of emergency.
• Participates in exercises and drills to document, scribe, run and fulfill assigned duties as well as suggest efficiencies.
• Liaise with stakeholders both inside and outside Sony Pictures.
• Serve as a leader within the Active Emergency Volunteer Program.
• Facilitate the creation of emergency preparedness awareness campaigns.
• Organize the alignment of the global emergency preparedness program.
• Support the management of the ProtectSPE App.
• Complete ongoing training and education to learn and put into practice skills and knowledge that will help target our population, their family and our community to minimize risk and impact of a disaster and maximize survivability and positive outcomes.
• Assists EP team with other duties as assigned.
• Develop S3 trainings, awareness campaigns, and education utilizing a wide variety of platforms and situations.
• Support S3 teams on special projects.
• Support S3 teams on VEOCI projects (VEOCI training to be provided).
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
• Assists BC team and business units with developing and updating existing plans and processes.
• Monitor, assist and encourage use of CL360/CLDigital software by BC team and business units.
• Supports development and implementation of enterprise-wide BC exercise testing.
• Assists BC team with other functions as assigned.
• Ensures compliance with national, local and Sony COVID-19 regulations for the corporate and production environments.
• Within Production Environment - Develops and updates production protocols as required & provides staffing guidance, training materials, facilitate PPE purchase, Sony Laptops, testing recommendations, isolation guidance, reporting to S3 and SPE management, etc.
• Within Corporate Environment - Develops and updates corporate protocols as required & provides contact tracing, notifications, cluster response, facilitates PPE distribution, testing supplies, etc.
• Provide ongoing consultation.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in a safety or security related field.
• 5+ years of experience in the entertainment industry
• Experience creating and rolling out employee training, both physical and digital.
• The ability to build and develop internal and external relationships and collaboratively develop mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Understanding of the media sector, research tools and latest production techniques with the ability to use data, awareness, and knowledge to formulate and develop strategy and action plans.
• Strong planning & analytical capability.
• Familiarity with the VEOCI a plus.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $78,100-$103,500. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01