Sony PicturesMexico, DF
Full Time Job
Job Desciption: Log Coordinator
The Log Coordinator's main responsibility is to produce a Schedule for a 24 hour Log that is complete and accurate with all of the material that needs to go to air, ensuring that goals of the Network are met by executing the strategy and instructions specified to us by Ad Sales, Programming and On-Air Departments. Primary attention and focus are on placing Commercial spots according to Agency instructions using careful attention to detail and precision. The Log Coordinator is also responsible for organizing the breaks in a systematic way so that the On-Air Look is attractive, informative and fresh.
40% Commercial Placement: Using Landmark, organize and arrange all Commercial Spots in accordance with client's instructions and based off Priority Tokens. Re-work inventory to place any Limbo Spots, preempting any that cannot be placed with an appropriate reason. Ensure that competitive advertisers are not placed back to back and that advertisers receive as fair a rotation as possible.
• 20% Scheduling Graphics: Using Vision, schedule Graphic Elements on the Log. Based on the Secondary Events Strategy. These Graphics enhance the Strategy of On-Air and Marketing as well as serve as another opportunity for Ad Sales to offer to Clients. In addition to Scheduling these pieces, check and confirm that Automatic Secondary Events such as Menus, Next On's and Disclaimers are in correct place within each Program and for each Feed.
• 20% Commercial Timing and Log Prep: After Programming has completed Planning for the following month, Schedules are created in about 14 days in advance of Air for Planning purposes. About 10 days in advance of Air, an exact Timing will take place, based on Segment times for each hour, Commercial Breaks will be adjusted by either adding time or removing time to make the Log time out to 24 hours. The Log will also be reviewed carefully to ensure the correct Templates are in place for each Program scheduled. The Breaks will then be sent to the Sales system.
• 10% Commercial Spot Imports: Verify that all spots exported from Landmark are imported into Vision, investigate and resolve any discrepancies. Add Multi-billboard ID's for any Sponsorships. Release Log to Media Planning Team for GripIt upload. Work with Media Planning Team to make sure everything transfers accurately from system to system.
• 5% Exact Time Log: Upload Promo Strategy from GripIt to Vision. Make sure that all elements have uploaded successfully. Review Log for any Gaps or overlaps, adjusting as needed to ensure each show starts and ends on time and the Log adds up to a complete 24 hours.
• 5% Final Log Check: Review Log to make sure that all elements have accurate placement. Double check each element on Log thoroughly. Confirm Segmentation order for each Program, placement of Cable Breaks in each hour, all material durations have been updated and that each hour is timed out ensuring a complete 24-hour Log. For specific Channels/Feeds Legal disclaimers and Minute Restrictions must be verified.
• Fluent in English and/or Spanish (Written and Oral).
• Time management and prioritization.
• Good communication skills and organizational skills. Be able to work under pressure and adapt to last minute changes. Must be detail oriented.
Experience: 1+ year of business experience, preferred in traffic operations, and entertainment industry experience.
Associate's degree is required.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
MEX - Mexico City