Junior Licensing and Digital Manager
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2022 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Junior Licensing and Digital Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Junior Licensing and Digital Manager postings
Full Time Job
Junior Licensing and Digital Manager
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is one of the leading media companies in the world.SPE manages global TV brands, from Dragons' Den and Who wants to be a Millionaire? to Breaking Bad, Outlander and Ghostbusters.
We are looking for a Junior Licensing & Digital Manager to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-known entertainment company and to understand more about the process of brand licensing in TV & film! Are you an adaptable, super-organised, friendly person with excellent project management skills to join our close-knit team?
The day-to-day role will include digital, consumer products, promotions & sponsorship, social media and YouTube activities, including the SPT's original content channels, along with apps, second-screen extensions as well as gaming & gambling.
Your role will encompass handling the asset and approvals cycle within the licensing process including taking care of licensee queries and running approval reports.
• Working with the VP of Brand Management & Digital Media to ensure all licensed assets, approvals and media sources are incorporated within the licensed products.
• Help creating strategies that improve the collaboration across other Sony Corporation businesses, expand the IP into cross-media opportunities beyond TV, and develop new revenue streams.
• Turn the traditional TV-business and licensing model into a global, 360-degree business by leveraging Sony's properties in multiple ways including collaborations, retail initiatives, live shows, cruise ships, theme parks and a variety of promotional initiatives.
• Managing, trafficking and tracking the approval of licensed digital assets.
• Overseeing approvals communication and implementation with several teams such as publishing, development, marketing, legal, finance and external licensors and their representatives.
• Building and managing relations with licensees and throughout the business.
• Providing administration and support as and when required.
• Ad-hoc tasks / requests / reports.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• A competent and capable team member with outstanding organisational skills.
• Good attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate feedback reports.
• Good project management skills with ability to co-ordinate multiple workflows simultaneously.
• Great communicator at all levels.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise with minimal supervision.
• Motivated to carry out routine administrative tasks.
• Able to handle sensitive information professionally and maintain confidentiality.
• Not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
• Ability to bring improvements and efficiencies to the overall licensing process.
• Previous experience of licensing or rights management will be an advantage.
• Flexible approach as well as possessing the ability to cope well under pressure, multi-task, prioritise effectively and efficiently to ensure work is carried out accurately, in a timely manner.
• Establish and confidently nurture positive working relationships internally across departments and externally.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work outside typical 9-5 hours when needed, due to the nature of the job and the projects being undertaken.
• A highly creative and commercial innovator.
• A motivated individual with the passion, resilience and the drive to make things happen are prerequisites for this role.
• Flexible and proactive with a 'can-do' attitude and a multifaceted approach to work.
• Knowledge of the YouTube content management system, Facebook/IG Creator Studio, and other video- and social platforms.
• Knowledge and understanding of trends in online content consumption and how to improve them.
• Ideally a bachelor degree in media or related subject.
• Other languages would be great, but not crucial!
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
GBR - London - Brunel Building