Sony PicturesMoscow, MC
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2021 12:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Junior Lawyer jobs in Moscow-MC
Search all Junior Lawyer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Lawyer? Junior Lawyer
Junior Lawyer - Distribution, Corporate Legal Department
Sony Pictures Entertainment's Corporate Legal Department is looking to hire a talented, enthusiastic, motivated and thoughtful lawyer to work in its Moscow office to advise Sony Pictures Television's Digital and Television Distribution businesses in commercial and transactional matters for Russia and the CIS region. This is an opportunity to join a strong and well-established legal team that works on cutting edge deals and encourages innovation and professional growth. SPT's Distribution team in Russia distributes Sony Pictures programming for digital (SVOD, EST/DTO and TVOD) and television broadcast. The attorney will report to Sony Pictures' corporate legal department in its regional head office in London.
As an integral part of Sony Pictures Russia's television business, this is an exciting opportunity to work with Russian clients and would suit applicants with an international outlook, who have either relevant in house or law firm experience
The successful candidate will have:
• Approximately 1-5 years of relevant post qualification legal experience, preferably in the media industry.
• Qualified Russian lawyer.
• Self-starter with a proactive and positive attitude to their work that takes ownership of tasks and is able to work independently as well as with other team members.
• Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage competing deadlines.
• Strong drafting skills with close attention to detail.
• Russian native speaker, with fluent English.
• Some relevant experience with a studio, network, media company or major law firm in any or some of the following areas: TV distribution, rights acquisition, production, corporate transactions.
• Ability to draft, negotiate and advise on matters on tight deadlines across the distribution business and a willingness to work closely and collaboratively with the London legal team on dual language documentation.
• A solid understanding of intellectual property law and contract law.
• An ability and willingness to continue to learn new law and industry practices.
RUS - Moscow - Ducat Place This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.