IT Production Services Trainee, Spring
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2022 10:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for IT Production Services Trainee, Spring jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all IT Production Services Trainee, Spring postings
Full Time Job
IT Production Services Trainee – Spring 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Trainee program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Spring Trainee position is from January through May 26th and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday on a hybrid schedule in our Culver City office.
IT Production Services is accountable for providing technology services and solutions to support the full physical production lifecycle, from pre-production through post.
The ITPS Trainee will be expected to perform a variety of tasks associated with IT hardware deployment, logistics, and break/fix. Daily tasks regularly include, but are not limited to:
• Computer-related hardware deliveries and pick-ups, installations, and relocations
• Assisting with order preparation
• Checking in, testing, backing up, repairing, and cleaning returned hardware
• Partnering with Field Technicians to visit users, assess hardware/software issues and perform technical support by attempting to resolve issues and requests
On-site presence is required 5 days per week.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Performs with impeccable attention to detail
• Works well in a team environment
• Ability to lift and transport standard computer equipment including printers up to about 50lbs
• Operate department vehicles including golf carts and Prius
• Industry experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Teams and OneDrive
• ServiceNow experience is a plus
• Takes initiative
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios