Intern - Sales and Marketing
Sony PicturesBeijing, BJ
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2020 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Sales and Marketing jobs in Beijing-BJ
Search all Intern - Sales and Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Sales and Marketing? Sales and Marketing Intern
The Sales & Marketing intern will support Sony Pictures Television (SPT), the China distribution team, working very closely with colleagues from Marketing and Sales & Planning on SPT licenses Film and TV content for both traditional television channels and new media platforms in China. The position will be based in Beijing office.
• Sales & Client Support -- provide administrative support to the marketing and sales team on clients' service;
• Translation – Provide timely and qualified translation work of marketing materials and contents per title from English to Chinese and vice versa;
• Sales & Marketing Research and Analysis – Provide timely support on market data/information/insight research and data analysis by project or per request;
• Marketing events – Assist in executing online/offline marketing campaigns and activities, such as screenings, talent tour, roadshow, exhibition or other related events to cater to clients' needs;
• General Administration – prepare basic marketing materials, coordinate payment, materials delivery and shipment, inventory maintenance, contract follow up, filing, etc.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin;
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, mastering software in processing video/graphic materials is a plus;
• Excellent communication shills to interact with internal cross-functional team and external clients;
• Excellent prioritization skills with ability to meet deadlines and handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision;
• Attentive to details and accuracy;
• Beijing a proactive and outgoing team player
CHN - Beijing - Parkview Green (SPTI) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.