Intern - Publicity
Sony PicturesSeoul, KG
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Publicity Intern (3-month)
The publicity intern will be hired on a 3-month contract basis to support the upcoming publicity related events, target from April to early July.
• Work alongside Publicity Supervisor to assist variety of publicity duties
• Support organizing off-site events in the surrounding area (press conferences, press screenings, etc.) as needed
• Update important documents to aid in campaign strategy planning
• Translation work where applicable
• Perform other related duties/projects as assigned
• A minimum of 4 year-education in a relevant field i.e. marketing, communication, public relations, film
• With understanding of the broader landscape of film publicity, and how a campaign is built from the moment a movie is green-lighted to its release
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Prior marketing/ publicity/ entertainment is helpful but not required
• A good work ethic and a good attitude for learning in a fast-paced environment are essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Korean
• Passion for the entertainment industry as a whole
Interested candidate please apply with your updated resume.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
KOR - Seoul - SPRI