HRIS Workday Analyst
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 2:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for HRIS Workday Analyst jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all HRIS Workday Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a HRIS Workday Analyst?
Full Time Job
HRIS Workday Analyst - Funimation
If it's anime, it's Funimation.
As the market leader in anime, we proudly deliver incredible fan experiences across television, feature films, events, collectibles and the Funimation App.
Headquartered in the US and connected by our global network, we're an anime-obsessed crew of media, tech, gaming and entertainment experts. As one of 400+ team members serving more than 49 countries and 10 languages, you'll play a key role in a worldwide community where fans and their passion will always have a place to belong.
Funimation is an independently-operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan's Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. Visit funimation.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Funimation is seeking an HRIS (Workday) Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our People team. As an HRIS Analyst, you will be the domain expert in the Human Resource Information System and serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas. You will assist with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The right person for this role has a solid attention to detail, sets a high quality bar for themself, likes to solve problems, and is intellectually curious. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to make an impact, then this is a great role for you.
*Candidate must have Workday experience to be considered for this role*
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead the project management and execution of major system changes (e.g., updates, integrations, new configurations)
• Work closely with team members and departments to understand business processes, goals and gaps and implement Workday solutions (e.g., reports, processes, workflows) that address the business's needs
• Collaborate with various internal partners and stakeholders (Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, IT, Finance, etc.) to ensure open communication regarding upcoming projects, resource requirements, and project participation
• Build, test and deploy new integrations as needed by business
• Conduct integration security audits on a timely basis to ensure data integrity and system security
• Serve as the main point of contact on integration file feeds between HRIS and other outside vendors including fixing any file transfer failures
• Participate in all aspects of system testing, including development of test strategy plan and documentation for new functionality releases
• Create and maintain Workday custom reports
• Maintain system configuration and set-up to ensure required functionality and reporting capabilities meet the needs of cross-functional partners
• Support People team with reporting technology and data audits to ensure data integrity and any critical issues are resolved quickly
• Maintain data audits to ensure data integrity and work with process owners to resolve any data issues
• Assist with SOX-related processes and field audit requests to provide reports and evidence as needed
• Process owner for reorganization activities involving supervisory org management, cost center management and new locations
• Independently resolve Workday HCM related questions and challenges raised by cross-functional partners. Work closely with Workday Engineers to troubleshoot and find solutions. Document outcome.
• Conduct ad-hoc training and create written documentation (e.g., job aids, infographics, etc.) for distribution as needed
• Provide support to People team members with HR systems including problem resolution, reporting, and procedure support
• Provide support for other HR systems as needed
WHO YOU ARE
• B.S. degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related area or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on HRIS experience in Workday in a fast paced environment where multitasking and prioritizing are necessary
• Strong concepts of Workday frameworks such as Integrations, Reporting (including query writing), Business Processes and Security with functional experience in design, build, testing, training, and post production support
• Highly experienced in MS Excel and proven experience analyzing workforce data and building graphical displays of data
• Deep understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance and IT business processes as well as intra and inter-departmental functions and interdependencies
• Strong technical aptitude and an ability to research/solve complex issues independently
• Natural self-starter, independent and analytical problem solver, team-player, critical thinker, can-do attitude, proactive
• Strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects at a given time
• Demonstrated experience maintaining confidentiality with sensitive Human Resources data
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience at a fast-paced, high-growth organization
• Workday HCM Certification a plus.
• Interest in, or knowledge of Project Management frameworks/methodologies
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios