Sony PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
HR Analyst (7 month FTC)
Sony Pictures Entertainment strives to create a premier People & Organization team who support approx. 1200 employees across EMEA. We provide organizational design, performance coaching, learning curricula, employee relations advice, business and individual development planning, recruitment and employee reward services for our business across EMEA. Our organisation is one that strives to identify and nurture talent, then engage with leadership to build a breadth and depth of talent to develop SPE to its fullest potential.
P&O Analyst provides support for Compensation, Benefits and L&D functions across UK & Ireland with particular focus on payroll and benefits administration.
Key programs and areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to the following:
UK & Ireland HRIS/Payroll:
• First point of contact for pay related queries for all PAYE entities.
• Partner with payroll specialist based in GBS Poland on resolving any pay related errors.
• Responsible for gathering the pay changes data in Flexi form template required for a monthly processing, including, new starts, leavers, promotions, statutory leave changes etc
• Responsible for gathering a sign off for a monthly payroll changes from P&O VP and FD.
• Partner with HRIS team (Workday system) based in US on any system data corrections
• Be a payroll system (ADP Freedom) admin user, run reports for P&O and Finance teams when required
• Train new starters on HRIS and payroll system registration process and requirements (Workday & ADP Self Service for payslip access).
• Process season ticket loan applications and childcare voucher scheme for payroll
• Send out reports on a regular basis: starts and leavers report, department list report
UK Flexible Benefits System:
• First point of contact for MyFlex AON flexible benefits system queries around enrollment, eligibility, setup and reporting.
• Work closely with MyFlex system provider – AON on monthly reporting required for payroll
• Manage the data transfer process between MyFlex system and payroll
Learning and Development:
• Administrator of the Learning Hub by creating courses, deep links, rosters and uploading new programmes when required.
• Administrator of SPE's apprenticeship scheme: liaising with managers for job descriptions and on-placement support, working with the training provider to maintain up-to-date learning records, and proactively addressing any emerging issues.
• Proactively monitor attendance and handle communication of courses to include reminders to employees, updates on changes / cancellations, etc.
• Coordination of logistics and resources such as workshop materials, meeting rooms, catering, and supplies.
• Sending EMEA wide communication and reminders
• Run UK on boarding sessions specific to benefits for new joiners
UK Pension Scheme Administration:
• First point of contact for DC pension plan related questions
• DC Pension scheme auto enrollment – Support the process if required
• Partner with payroll specialist and P&O Analyst based in GBS Poland on resolving any pension related queries
Time & attendance System Administration:
• Be an E days proficient user, run reports for P&O and Finance teams when required
• Invoice processing for Comp & Ben and L&OD Vendors
• Back up cover P&O Advisor
• Assist in an ad hoc projects when required
Key Competencies, Skills and experience required for the role:
• HR & payroll systems and benefits experience is essential with a willingness to develop payroll knowledge & numeracy/analysis skills.
• This position has a key role in facilitating an efficient compensation and benefits function to all internal and external clients.
• Strong customer service attitude, high levels of discretion, team-work and capacity to think laterally
• The ability to have a proactive approach
• Be able to act at all times in a confidential manner and have excellent people skills.
• Generally 3-5 years' experience in HRIS/payroll systems analyst capacity. Committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion and mainstreaming them in all areas of the business.
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London