Head Of Customer Experience - Funimation
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Head of Customer Experience - Funimation
We are currently hiring a Head of Customer Experience (Director) who will be responsible for managing a 30+ person customer service team, which includes 3rd-party agents, and will be responsible for delivering the absolute best customer journey for our anime fans across our global products.
You will develop, communicate, and lead a strategy for implementing a best-in-class customer experience that is consistent with our brand values, in close partnership with the marketing, operations, product, and engineering teams. You'll be expected to pay attention to every detail, and to ensure the entire team shares a sense of purpose and urgency to address issues and delight customers. You will handle 'crisis' situations as fast as humanly possible, and work with the brand team to develop the anime voice of the customer experience. You will need to attract and recruit new team members, motivate, and coach the team on an ongoing basis, and measure/manage the performance of our entire Customer Service team.
This position will be a remote full-time position, managing a remote and distributed team across multiple time zones.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Build and lead a CX organization that supports Anime fans globally, across 50+ countries and in 6+ languages
• Develop innovative and proactive approaches to establish best-in-class customer satisfaction and continuously seek to improve customer engagement.
• Develop and deliver a seamless customer experience across all customer touch points including but not limited to app reviews, web, social channels, email etc.
• Define KPIs to monitor success and progress, collect and apply learning, and provide a go-forward process.
• Create service measurements of success for internal and external teams.
• Leverage data and technology to improve KPIs through performance management and automation.
• Explore and advise executive leadership on new technologies and/or vendors to improve productivity and customer engagement (i.e. chat and educational videos)
• Hire and train new team members
• Develop ongoing training manuals and weekly meetings with the leadership team
What are we looking for:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years in a CX role, 5+ years in a digital company
• Strong computer and typing skills, very comfortable with web-based applications and navigation between tools
• Excellent written communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to handle workflow efficiently
• Obsessive attention to detail and highly organized
• Open-minded and resourceful with a knack for problem-solving
• Well-developed time-management skills
• Demonstrated experience leading and managing multi-location call center teams
• Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to enable the success of both teams regarding customer experience
• Experience leveraging data insights to improve customer experience
• Working knowledge of any customer service software tools such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Freshdesk etc.
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and ongoing employee development.
*Funimation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Funimation creates extraordinary anime experiences for tens of millions of people around the world every day. For over 25 years, Funimation has been the market leader, serving a passionate fan community whenever, and wherever they want it. We deliver the best that anime has to offer across television, feature films, events, retail, merchandise and, of course, the Funimation subscription app, which is available on 15 platforms in 47 countries. Our culture is high-energy and our approach is deeply customer-obsessed, with top talent from across the full spectrum of media, tech, gaming and entertainment. With over 400 employees in 6 countries, Funimation is rapidly expanding.