Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2021 4:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Gsoc Supervisor jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Gsoc Supervisor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Gsoc Supervisor? GSOC Supervisor
The GSOC Supervisor oversees all duties and responsibilities of their assigned shift(s) while ensuring quality control for customer service, production, and output for 24x7x365 operation in conjunction with GSOC Management. This person assures that all GSOC positions are staffed with qualified personnel and implements security procedures to ensure all control procedures are met. The position is under the direction of the GSOC Manager .
• Developing and executing training for the GSOC operators in all control room functions and conducting training exercises with the field leaders.
• Assisting the company with the development and/or revision of operation center processes, protocols, and systems. Works with GSOC Manager to identify process and quality improvements.
• Provides back-up support, and on-call function as-needed to mitigate any scheduling conflicts.
• Oversees quality control and oversight for all production, support, and staffing functions in conjunction with the GSOC Manager.
• Directly assists in developing and maturing the capabilities of the GSOC. Supervise the maintenance and deployment of a GSOC knowledge management dashboard (ex. SharePoint site or another tool).
• Serves as final approver for mass notifications/communications.
• E ns uring that field personnel respond to all emergencies: medical, fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters, and accidents. Provides information and tactical recommendations to leadership during incidents.
• Delivers timely metrics on performance, output, outcomes, and impact.
• Receiving shift pass down and conducting shift briefings to provide all updates, assignments, training, and uniform compliance
• - Supports other duties as assigned.
• 1-3 years of experience working in a security function, preferably in a control center setting.
• 1 year of experience as a shift lead or supervisor role
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Information Technology, International Affairs, Business, Emergency Management, Political Science, Criminal Justice, or related field
• Must be able to communicate efficiently across all levels of the organization
• Must be skilled at conflict resolution . -
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.