Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/30/2021 12:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Gsoc Operator jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Gsoc Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Gsoc Operator? GSOC Operator
The GSOC Operator is responsible for providing primary and secondary service support in the area of Security and Fire Alarm System Monitoring; Emergency monitoring; Global Threat Management, CCTV monitoring, and routine dispatching of personnel. GSOC Operators will assist in all general intake responsibilities.
• Dispatching and coordinating response to incidents that occur on company premises, or events, using the appropriate communication methods. Responses may be to medical emergencies, burglar, fire, or duress alarms and other events or needs. At company's request, may provide liaison with law enforcement, fire department, or industrial and civil emergency response organizations related to emergencies on company property.
• Review, analyze and escalate open source intelligence, and subscription-based intelligence to help mitigate and report global threats to company property, employees, and stakeholders. The GSOC Operator will monitor and track SPE travelers abroad and account for them during crisis events.
• Reporting out of the ordinary or abnormal conditions to the company's security personnel, management, employees, and suppliers, facilities organization, Environmental Health and Safety organization, repair companies, and security officers in the field.
• Receiving, evaluating, and disseminating incoming information and reports from company security personnel, security officers in the field, and company employees, suppliers, reporting parties, and local agencies.
• Supporting tactical open source monitoring efforts during special events, film premieres, security incidents, disasters, and other crises on a global scope.
• Operating and monitoring computer workstations and emergency systems; administering and maintaining process control systems and databases used within the control center.
• Provide support to the duties outlined for the GSOC Management team as needed. Support other duties as assigned.
• Assisting in coordination of service requests for afterhours access and additional officer deployment or reposting as requested.
• 1-3 years of experience in a security function, preferably in a control center setting.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Information Technology, International Affairs, Business, Emergency Management, Political Science, Criminal Justice, or related field
• Computer proficient; Microsoft Office , CCTV software, typing WPM 40+ ,
• Experience providing excellent customer service in a high call volume environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced organization; coordinate and manage multiple tasks with limited supervision
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all level of the organizations.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Stewart Bldg This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.