Sony PicturesAmsterdam, NH
Full Time Job
Growth Marketer (Mobile/Digital)
Growth Marketer (Mobile/Digital)
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., which is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition, and distribution; television production, acquisition, and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
SPE's Motion Picture Group production organizations include Columbia Pictures, Screen Gems, TriStar Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation, Stage 6 Films, AFFIRM Films, and Sony Pictures Classics. For additional information, visit http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/divisions.
Film1, part of Sony Pictures Television Networks, is the premium movie service for anyone who loves watching movies. For a fixed monthly fee, you can watch the latest movies from the world's biggest movies studios. At Film1 you will see always the newest movies, unlimited at home or on the go, on demand and without advertising on any device of your choice.
Film1: Stop searching. Start watching.
You will be the driving force behind our online growth customer acquisition and retention campaign and will help us track our funnels and actively manage and improve our online strategy.
What will you be doing?
Having a growth mindset, you will work on analysing our online traction and coming up with improvements to increase conversions and accelerate growth and retention on our various channels - ranging from our website, Appstore assets, social media to SEA, SEO and email marketing.
In this role working alongside Marketing Manager, you will be expected to:
• Develop online experiments like A/B testing website/app and manage online marketing campaigns with our digital agency
• Work with developer team to optimise our website/app for lead generation and ranking and ensure an awesome digital experience for our audience
• Continually improve and automate our methods of gathering data
• Implement growth hacking tactics in your daily activities
• Measure the success and the ROI of our campaigns and optimise SEO, SEA, social media but also the app store and website funnel based on these results
• Analyse the results of our marketing efforts and integrate trends to develop insights that provide forward guidance to sales and marketing plans
• Monitoring our sales, identifying pain points and suggesting improvements
• Set up and optimise retention campaigns to assist our customers in the customer journey
What are we looking for?
To catch our attention, we are looking for someone with a background in product marketing and preferable mobile app marketing along with:
• Previous experience in a similar role and have proven success stories related to data-driven digital marketing, mobile marketing, SEO, SEA, social media and A/B testing and website optimization
• A know-how to create, execute on and optimize marketing campaigns for conversion and maximize our growth and reduce churn with intelligent retention strategy
• Strong analytical skills, the ability to structure information/data and you are up-to-date with the best practices/latest trends on tracking the right metrics
• An affinity working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
• Experience with subscription-based model and A/B testing
• You enjoyworking autonomously and in a team – Fluency in Dutch and English would also be really cool (but not a deal-breaker)
NLD - Amsterdam - 2WT Benelux B.V.