Sony PicturesBogota, DC
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2022 3:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Bogota-DC
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
The Graphics Designer (GD) is responsible for providing ideation, creative and subsequent execution for SPE - Latin America and all its LOB in a way that aligns with and elevates brand and product, supports the business and amplifies overall market perception. Must master critical thinking, creative strategy and design will partner with Creatives, Writers, Editors, Designers, and all other Creatives when needed to ensure highest industry standards, brand cohesiveness and elevate the quality of all initiatives for all LOB upon request. The GD acts with integrity, ability and utmost responsibility when interacting with Third Party Agencies or counterparts around the world.Core responsibilities70% Ideates, conceptualizes and creates strategic design solutions specifically in regards to both Sony original and acquired properties as well as for Linear and Non Linear Networks and all other LOB upon request. That includes Networks (Sony Channel and AXN) and Fast Channels, TV Distribution, TV Original Production, Theatrical, Home Entertainment, PR and others. In addition, the GD must be able to work as a team member, but also as a resourceful self-starter. GD should exhibit strong creative, animation and visual art acumen and impeccable presentation skills. Must have the ability to work with other designers, animators, vendors and creative staff. Excellent Animation skills and proficient working knowledge of Abobe Creative Suite; After Effects, Photoshop, Illustration, typography, and compositing skills. C4D, Keynote or Powerpoint knowledge is a plus. Proficient knowledge of various social platforms preferred. Is able to take creative direction and relishes collaboration and growth. Ability to work on quick turnaround deadlines. Internal or External Agency experience is a must. 15% GD is a great communicator and is punctual. He/she maintains an efficient workflow and process and promptly communicates any issues regarding design and production to management. Accurately documents work related information via work orders, etc. Works hand-in-hand with Managers, Production, Operations, and other Designers. Is organized, capable of managing assets, archives projects accordingly and understands delivery.1% Works hand in hand with other creatives to ensure that Art and Creative are aligned in timelines, execution and delivery with great cohesiveness and highest industry standards. Exhibit willingness to take on responsibilities outside of his/her job description and has the ability to respond to business demands in a fast-paced environment. Presents a positive and professional attitude to stakeholders and co-workers.5% She/he maintains familiarity with current culture, animation, design and marketing trends, social platforms and the relevance of fans and audiences. Exhibits an innate sense of curiosity.Work Experience Requirements
• 4-6 years in design, animation, and/or production (broadcast, digital, print).
• Expert proficiency using Adobe CC. PowerPoint / Keynote experience a plus.
• Ability to manage projects from concept through execution.
• Strong proficiency in branding initiatives.
• Passionate about original, acquired and library content, social, events and global branding initiatives.
• Experience in storyboarding narratives, concept creation and production execution.
• Experience in live action, 2D traditional animation, compositing, branding. 3D and VFX is a plus.
• Be able to listen and take constructive feedback to improve own work.
• Ability to work effectively under changing environments.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Deep knowledge of social platforms.
• Creativity, ability to think strategically, innovation, teamwork, ability to multi-task.
• Communication skills, time management and prioritization skills a must.
• He/she is passionate about strategic branding and the elevation of the brands.
• In addition to having a passion for all types of content, this individual also has his/ her finger on the pulse of pop culture and social trends in design, marketing and advertising.
• Diversity sensitivity is a must.
• English Professional Working Proficiency is a must.
• Motion Graphics knowledge is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art, Film or equivalent.
COL - Bogota - Calle 79A