Global Senior Publicist
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2022 2:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Global Senior Publicist jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Global Senior Publicist postings
Full Time Job
Global Senior Publicist
Sr. Publicist, National Publicity (Union)
• Pitch and secure coverage for national print, broadcast, radio, and online press (in conjunction with the digital senior publicist)
• Maintain relationships with entertainment journalists, producers, talent bookers, on-air talent, editors, critics and columnists for top tier outlets including Time Magazine, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Associated Press, People, Entertainment Weekly, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ellen, and James Corden
• Work with this key press for all stages of a campaign, such as during production, trailer launches, first looks, press junkets, premieres, time of release and second wave campaigns
• Liaise with Targeted Marketing team on targeted marketing efforts
• Oversee all publicity documents including status reports, production publicity strategies, screening plans, junket press wish lists, premiere press lines, press mailing lists, critics charts, etc.
• Pull, watch and read all press breaks prior to distribution and make sure senior leadership sees all relevant breaks.
• Work in conjunction with VP to oversee photo stills being used for publicity with assigned photo editor.
• Responsible for viewing soundbites, b-roll and film clips with VP and suggesting talk show appearance clips for each film.
• Accompany talent and filmmakers when needed to press related events including press junkets, photo shoots, personal appearances, talk shows and premieres etc.
• Work with VP on creation and execution of LA based national press days
• Minimum of 5 years in entertainment marketing, film publicity or similar, relevant experience
• Experience in a leadership role overseeing junior staff
• Proven success at developing and executing publicity plans
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Some travel may be required
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Thalberg Annex