Sony PicturesBogota, DC
Full Time Job
The Finishing Producer is responsible for executing all promotion versioning for programming shows, branding spots, special events and campaigns for different feeds and internal clients. The Finishing Producer is the final person in the chain to make internal quality control before the promo is delivered to external TQC. The Finishing Producer will directly report to the Brand & Creative Operations Manager.Core responsibilities
• 30% Complete end page information according to the specific versions for every feed and edit conforming all the audio, video, vfx and all the components for the final deliverable assets.
• 25% Complete all color management/correction/checking tasks delivering detailed information.
• 15% Complete upper third watermark information to be aired at the same time of a program segment as a secondary event.
• 5% Add subtitles to every version of every spot (Spanish and Portuguese) if necessary.
• 25% Check Quality Control of the final versions of every spot before delivering and deliver final versions to the Networks Playout Center and other platforms.
• Proficiency in editing/color management/graphic design applications such as Davinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut or/and others.
• Experience in transcoding and encoding on all kind of formats.
• Knowledge of video and audio quality control.
• Knowledge and experience with video color correction.
• Must be detail oriented and organized. Patience, dedication and accuracy are a must.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Basic to intermediate English is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
• Ability to work effectively under changing environments.
• Be able to multitask and prioritize.
• Understanding of the media agency and television industry is a must.
• 2-3 years of experience in editing systems / QT is a must.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
COL - Bogota - Calle 79A