Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2021 2:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Financial Analyst jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Financial Analyst?
Full Time Job
Financial Analyst, Studio Operations Finance
Studio Operations Group (SOG) Financial Analyst – responsible for managing the Planning and Reporting processes for the Studio Operations Group (Production Services, Post Production, Post Media Center and Distribution & Content Services).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecast and Mid-Range Plan processes for the Studio Operations Group businesses.
• Responsible for updating Revenue, Overhead, Labor and CapEx planning models to align with SOG business outlook and priorities.
• Compile, reconcile and review operational plans with business leaders.
• Work closely with Accounting to ensure accurate and timely submissions to Corporate. Will manage headcount, P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet variance analyses and reconciliations.
• Seek opportunities to standardize and streamline planning processes across SOG businesses and develop new planning tools.
• Provide ad hoc analyses in support of Director of Finance.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
• Excellent attention to detail required.
• Experience developing and navigating complex financial models.
• Ability to forge strong relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Resourceful self-starter with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts in a fast-paced environment.
• Exhibit emotional intelligence and ability to work effectively throughout organizational hierarchies.
• Proven ability to perform well, both individually and as a team.
• Working knowledge of GAAP standards and compliance matters.
• Desire to learn.
• Minimum of 2 years of practical work experience in Finance or related analytical field. Big 4/Consulting experience a plus.
• B.S. or B.A. in Finance, Business, Mathematics or Economics preferred.
• Hands-on budgeting and forecasting experience.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word a must, knowledge of SAP, SQL, VBA, and Visio a plus.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios