Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of FP&A for GISC AM. Budgeting, forecasting and analyses for both Overhead and Investments. Reporting and assisting with the monthly financial P&L positions for each of our groups (IC, IC - SPE, MU, ADC and ADM) will be an important role. This position is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting the day-to-day FP&A functions for GISC AM. The Financial Analyst will also serve as a liaison between the following's groups:
- GISC AM and Hub resources
- GISC AM and Capgemini team members
• FP&A activities for GISC AM groups (IC, IC-EIS, MU, ADC and AMC). Responsibilities include P&L impact reports, assisting with budgets, forecasting and MRP.
• Coordination with GISC Headquarters to validate Sales, Overhead and Investments. Work with Capgemini to issue invoices for recoupment of expenses, provide backup as needed and update forecasting models.
• Assist with the Budget, Forecast and MRP submission. Work with Operational teams, Management, Corporate Finance and the Hub.
• Facility Rebills - work with Project Managers to capture Investment costs and rebill the appropriate Sony Affiliates. Making sure proper approvals are obtained and customers agree to all expenses.]
• Meeting with Operational groups to validate that costs are posting as intended, assisting with coding, Internal Order creation and tracking expenses as needed.
• Fixed Assets: Work with Project Managers to close projects accordingly and that depreciation is posting as intended.
• Ad-hoc requests
• Preferably at least 1 year of experience
• Knowledge of GAAP and Entertainment Accounting
• Excellent communication and computer skills are mandatory (specifically Excel and Powerpoint).
• Ability to foster an outstanding relationship of customer service and satisfaction with operating and financial personnel at all levels.
• Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios