Fall Intern - Photography , Television
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2022 10:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Photography , Television jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Photography , Television postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Photography Intern, Sony Pictures Television – Fall 2022
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Fall Internship is from September through December and all candidates must be able to work 10-29 hours a week, Monday through Friday (flexible depending on school schedule).
The SPT photo team falls within the Franchise Creative Center. We oversee end-to-end production for all episodic, gallery and event photography, partnering with the shows' network or streaming service. This includes working closely with show production, hiring photographers, managing large volumes of file deliveries, creating and approving cost-shares of photography assets, and much more!
We service a growing group of internal Sony Pictures Entertainment partners and projects including but not limited to Distribution, Syndication, Franchise Marketing, Consumer Products, Home Entertainment, Game Show Division (Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!), Sony Global Marketing, Ad Sales, PR, etc.
• Ingesting and QCing photography
• Adding metadata to photos in DF Studio
• Creating wide edits of photography (reviewing large volumes of photos and selecting the best images)
• Additional work as the Photo Director sees fit
• Undergraduate student studying in relevant field
• Photography is a plus
• Proficiency using Photoshop and/or Lightroom, and the Microsoft office suite
• Plus an aptitude for learning new programs
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to take initiative, and can quickly adapt to changing mandates and priorities
• Passion for photography and the entertainment industry
• Knowledge of photo management systems is a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios