Fall Intern - Information Security Assurance, Corp
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/9/2019 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Information Security Assurance, Corp jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Information Security Assurance, Corp postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Information Security Assurance, Corp? Information Security Assurance Intern, CORP – Fall 2019
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot.
This Fall internship is from September through December 13th and all candidates must be able to work between 10-29 hours a week (flexible based on school schedule).
The Information Security Group is a dynamic growing team responsible for securing Sony's information assets, services, and the employees that depend on them, to enable trust with customers, stakeholders, and employees and protect their privacy. The intern will play a critical role in helping the team achieve its objectives in four (4) key areas; compliance; operational; reporting/analytics; and strategic improvement. The Intern will assist the team with reviewing assessment findings, documentation, technology processes, and implementing controls in a wide range of environments.
The Intern will be expected to interact with members of the Information Assurance and larger Sony Pictures community.
The core responsibilities for the Intern, Information Security include, but are not limited to the following:
Risk & Compliance Function (~50%)
• Assist with the planning of future control and risk assessments of applications, websites, subsidiaries, and/or departments
• Support the execution control and risk assessments; including, reviews of documentation, identification of issues or risks, and development of formal documentation
• Review external policies or standards related to Information Security, comparison and gap analysis to internal security policies and requirements
Metrics & Data Management Function (~50%)
• Assist with the management of risk treatment records, website inventory items, and information assets
• Develop and compile metrics, reports, and executive summaries for leadership
• Perform quality control reviews of existing records and contact stakeholders for updates when needed
• Developing presentations in PowerPoint and performing advanced work in Excel
• Managing several priorities at one time
• Project management and presentation skills
• Exhibiting strong organizational and attention to detail skills
• Write and communicate clearly and effectively
• Work independently as well as in a team environment, and foster collaboration
• Pick up new skills through self-learning and on the job training
• Adapt to changing or competing priorities
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's in a relevant area
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.