Fall Intern - Current Programming , Television
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/9/2022 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Current Programming , Television jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Current Programming , Television postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Current Programming Intern, Sony Pictures Television – Fall 2022
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Fall Internship is from September through December and all candidates must be able to work 12-30 hours a week, Monday through Friday on a hybrid schedule (Culver City lot).
The Current Programming department is responsible for managing the day-to-day of all television shows produced by the studio. The team consists of five executives, each of who covers over six individual shows. The executives guide the script writing process, notate cuts of episodes, manage budgets, and generally shepherd the creative process from start to finish.
• Rolling calls – this is a very specific way to do this for the creative community
• Note-taking on calls – exposure & experience in understanding ''what's'' important
• Scheduling meetings with key leaders and producers in the creative & production industries – assists in the development of the key players and stakeholders in the industry.
• Updating status reports for all series
• In addition to this, the interns will get exposure to some of the critical meetings – development meetings, production meetings, etc., and the issues discussed there.
• Passion and focus on scripted programming
• Interest in the entertainment industry as a whole
• Good eye for creative
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enrollment in an accredited college/university for the duration of the internship
• Previous experience at an agency or production company
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios