Fall Intern - Business Affairs, Television
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2022 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Business Affairs, Television jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Business Affairs, Television postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Business Affairs Intern, Sony Pictures Television – Fall 2022
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. Interns will work remotely with the potential of working in the office location at a later time.
Business Affairs is responsible for negotiating and drafting production agreements with writers, producers, performers, directors, television networks, co-production entities, and other television-related personnel and service providers on behalf of Sony Pictures Television and its related companies. Productions include scripted and non-scripted network, cable, and first-run syndicated television programming as well as animation and daytime programming. Also responsible for implementing and administering the business policies and procedures for SPT. Works with Creative, Production, Finance, and Legal Affairs departments to provide information, business advice, and consultation services on a regular basis. Involved in analyzing business and legal issues related to productions, as well as reviewing budgets and other financial information.
• Research deal terms and issues, and provide summaries or memoranda as requested
• Draft and revise agreements, letters, notices, abstracts, and charts
• Take notes in meetings and calls
• Digital filing and organization of documents
• Passion and focus on entertainment and being within the business affairs department
• Relevant education or experience in agreements, legal, and budgeting
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel with an analytical thought process
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
• Work under pressure and with short deadlines across multiple teams with fragmented
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios