Facilities Director, EMEA
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/2/2019 2:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Facilities Director, EMEA jobs in London-UK
Search all Facilities Director, EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Facilities Director, EMEA?
Full Time Job
Facilities Director, EMEA
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom
Sony Pictures Entertainment's London office are looking for an experienced Facilities Director to join their team.
This position will be key to the operational management of Sony Pictures Entertainment offices across EMEA and will report to the VP Real Estate, Facilities & Project Management, EMEA & Asia Pacific.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the Company's EMEA property portfolio, including real estate transactions and capital projects: relocations, openings, closures or other projects in the region.
• Assisting the Real Estate, Facilities & Project Management EMEA & Asia team in managing the EMEA real estate portfolio, including monitoring and tracking all leases critical dates.
• Project managing EMEA real estate and facilities activities, including defining project scope, preparing project budgets, conducting negotiations, creating schedules, managing project construction and providing communication to key stakeholders.
• Reporting on real estate transactions, capital projects and strategic studies/initiatives. Following SPE's standard operating procedures with regards to real estate and facilities activities and ensuring best practices, process, and service provided.
• This position's customers will be SPE's EMEA local office divisional management, specifically regional executives, heads of office and financial controllers, for all lines of business. This position will partner with SPE's corporate departments and will work closely with all third-party real estate partners, legal counsels, local project managers, contractors, architects etc.
• Financial responsibility for creating and monitoring the capex budget for all offices in EMEA.
• Hands on involvement in the day to day running of projects including site visits abroad and generally monitoring of the portfolio.
Suitable candidates will typically have 7 – 10 years previous experience in a similar role with people management responsibilities and ideally will have some experience within the entertainment industry.
You will also have and be able to demonstrate the following:
• Real Estate experience
• Project Management degree
• AUTOCAD knowledge essential
• Team leadership
• Critical thinking
• Budget control
• Customer service
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Staff supervision
• Prepare operational plan
• Adapt to a dynamic environment of multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
• Demonstrate experience in dealing with senior executives
• Ensure deliverables are completed, often under strict deadlines
• Exercise financial discipline
• Follow standard operating procedures and properly document progress and results
• Display respect for topics that are confidential in nature
• Display sensitivity to foreign cultures and customs
• Be flexible in time allocation
• Travel internationally, often on short notice
• Speak English, other languages an advantage
Travel internationally, often on short notice will be required but predominantly the position will be based in the London office – currently Soho but moving to new offices in Paddington, 2020.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion or belief, gender, marital status, pregnancy or maternity leave status, or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London