Facilities Business Analysis Trainee Spring
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/6/2024 9:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Facilities Business Analysis Trainee Spring jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Facilities Business Analysis Trainee Spring postings
Full Time Job
Facilities Business Analysis Trainee – Spring 2024
Our Emerging Talent Programs, which includes Interns, Trainees, and Finance Rotational Associates, offer unique opportunities for students, recent graduates & emerging talent to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, & other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build on your experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, and many educational and social networking opportunities.
This Spring Trainee position is from January through May (start and end dates are flexible based on your schedule) and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location. This type of opportunity will jump-start your career and prepare you for a career in the desired field. This is not a remote role. A hybrid work option may or may not be available.
Global Real Estate and Facilities support the Culver City studio lot and its population by maintaining the lot's buildings and infrastructure and providing office space and associated services (e.g., janitorial services) for lot occupants. The department also manages and maintains off-lot properties, both locally and globally, designs, manages, and executes construction projects on the lot.
The department has launched an initiative to expand and improve our utilization of data to credibly manage, measure, and benchmark our operations and expenses. Interns and trainees will work closely with department staff and the project's lead. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Document the current state of our data, dashboards, and systems
• Interview department heads regarding their use of data and requirements for additional reports, etc.
• Document the current flow of data, including data exchanged between systems
• Perform data clean-up
• Perform QA/QC on code and data in the systems
• Proficiency in data analysis and reporting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs and aptitude for learning new programs
• Experience with data clean-up, system documentation, and/or designing data hubs
• Background or experience in energy management
• Background or experience in construction management
• Familiarity with AutoCAD or Revit
The anticipated base salary for this position is $32/hour. This role may also qualify for comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios