Exhibitor Relations Manager
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Exhibitor Relations Manager
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.Overview
The UK theatrical marketing team are responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of the marketing campaigns for Sony Pictures theatrical releases, which includes advertising, publicity, digital, social, promotions and exhibitor relations. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales department to develop and run exhibitor marketing campaigns for our theatrical releases and be the marketing interface for all exhibitors.
Responsible for the development, management and implementation of the exhibitor marketing campaigns for Sony Pictures films and be the key marketing contact for all exhibitors in the UK. Specifically, this role will cover the following:
• Initiating, developing, negotiating, and implementing the exhibitor media campaigns across digital, in-theatre, social and CRM, including the management, production, and trafficking of all creative to exhibitors. Planning and handling a substantial exhibitor relations budgets for all titles
• Working directly with our Exhibitor Relations team in LA on implementing the localized versions of the global promotions agreed with international major exhibitors.
• Leading the trafficking, collation, development, production, and distribution of all cinema materials (including posters, trailers, point of sale materials etc). Working with Delta and MPD to ensure materials are printed in a timely manner and all cinemas have the necessary materials.
• The promotion and management of the Sony Pictures Asset hub and the production of asset emails. Ensuring all exhibitor websites are up to date with the accurate release dates and assets.
• Handling requests from cinemas for materials e.g. trailers, point of sale and merchandise.
• Working with the sales team and studio requests to develop the trailering strategy for forthcoming titles including updating all internal documents. Produce the trailer report to be presented at the weekly trailer meeting with senior management.
• Collaborating with the Exhibitor Partnership and Activations team in LA on exhibitor activity including trailering, promotions and point of sale. Bi-weekly conference calls with the EVP of Worldwide Exhibitor Partnership and Activations. This includes implementing the UK versions of the global promotions agreed with international exhibitors.
• Producing and presenting slate presentations at exhibitor conferences and managing all trade show activities.
• Communicating with the distribution team on exhibitor activity to ensure they are kept fully up to date with the latest release plans and to ensure consistent messaging and shared goals.
• Collaborating with exhibitors on their social media support and working closely with the digital team to negotiate exhibitor exclusive content.
• Develop a data strategy approach with exhibitors to access and use data for our marketing campaigns. This needs to be done in conjunction with the exhibitors, digital team, LA Exhibitor Relations & Business Affairs.
• Producing film merchandise for relevant titles and liaising with cinemas and local media at a regional level on social competitions.
• Ensuring our Dublin office are up to speed on all plans and materials available.
• Production and management of front of house display at key west end cinemas and facilitating the delivery of POS for key events alongside the publicity team.
• Working with the digital agency to build assets for the exhibitor digital campaigns.
• Updating the distribution minutes with key exhibitor relations updates and trailer counts.
• Capturing all exhibitor activity and crafting exhibitor relations wrap up decks to circulate internally and with LA.
• Setting up a regular communication process with exhibitors to inform them of forthcoming releases, marketing campaign details, promotional guidelines, and upcoming screenings.
• Monitoring trade marketing trends and competitor activity, becoming the expert resource on this within the Marketing team
• Contact with numerous external agencies
• Admin as the need arises e.g. raising PO's, invoices, tracking of budgets, expenses
and/or Experience Required
• Forward-thinking, hard-working individual, ideally with at least 4 years solid marketing related experience. Experience in film/entertainment is not essential, but preferable. Experience of digital media print and production of POS is also welcome.
• A good understanding of the latest trends in social media
• Numerate and computer literate, ideally of graduate calibre.
• Well organised with a good attention to detail and able multitask.
• Friendly and outgoing.
• Good interpersonal communication.
• Proactive and keen to learn.
• Collaborative and able to get on well with different types of people.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London