Diversity & Inclusion LATAM, Trainee Spring
Sony PicturesMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2023 9:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Diversity & Inclusion LATAM, Trainee Spring jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Diversity & Inclusion LATAM, Trainee Spring postings
Full Time Job
Diversity & Inclusion LATAM, Trainee – Spring 2024
Our Emerging Talent Programs, which includes Interns, Trainees, and Finance Rotational Associates, offer unique opportunities for students, recent graduates & emerging talent to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, & other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build on your experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, and many educational and social networking opportunities.
This Spring Trainee position is from January through May (start and end dates are flexible based on your schedule) and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location. This type of opportunity will jump-start your career and prepare you for a career in the desired field. This is not a remote role. A hybrid work option may or may not be available.
The Diversity & Inclusion Trainee LATAM will help to identify opportunities for diversity and inclusion throughout the Latin America region, and provide administrative support to the Sony Pictures Action LATAM Subcommittee with regional inclusion initiatives. The D&I LATAM Trainee will manage the day-to-day implementation of the initiatives following process guidelines. The Trainee will report and work under the direction of the Director, Talent Management LATAM and member of the Sony Pictures Action Subcommittee.
• Implement and administer SP Action LATAM established Initiatives according to the regional strategy align to SPE's business
• Coordinate all interactions with the Sony Pictures Action Subcommittee members including providing support to the 4 pillars' teams and assist with launching new initiatives in key regional territories while keeping to the priorities that have been defined by the regional strategy
• Communications- Coordinate and provide the internal creative team the brief to design assets aligned to the Sony Picture Action branding. Able to design and create own internal communication assets, if necessary
• Communications – Develop and implement an annual communication strategy for all D&I regional important topics and aligned with global communications
• Coordination of logistics, and resources such as liaising with suppliers, arranging workshop materials, booking meeting rooms, catering, and supplies
• Budget coordination: process invoices and liaise with relevant teams to follow up with the payment process. Keep track of spending and possible budgetary changes
• Support the creation of decks, presentations, and other materials.
• Assist in occasional event/initiatives planning and execution
• Support Sony Pictures Action Subcommittee with ad-hoc administrative duties like scheduling meetings support coordination of meetings and tracking of action plans among subcommittee members, stakeholders and other departments as
• Interest in and knowledge of Diversity & Inclusion.
• Relevant experience in HR, specifically Diversity & Inclusion initiatives in LATAM
• Strong analytical, research and written communication skills.
• Strong creative skills for written communications to market our internal events including some knowledge of designing
• Fast learner and tech savvy
• Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable
• Eagerness to coordinate different diversity & inclusion initiatives
• Bilingual, proficiency in English and Spanish or English and Portuguese
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Preferred CANVA, Smartsheet or other project management and design tool
The anticipated base salary for this position is $22.00 hour. This role may also qualify for comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Miami - HR