Director, Global Collectibles Distribution
Sony PicturesUsa - Dallas - Funimation, TX
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 10:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Global Collectibles Distribution jobs in Usa - Dallas - Funimation-TX
Search all Director, Global Collectibles Distribution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Global Collectibles Distribution?
Full Time Job
Director, Global Collectibles Distribution - Funimation
Funimation is looking for a Director, Global Collectibles Distribution to join our team. The Director, Global Collectibles Distribution will be responsible for leading the Collectibles operations team on end-to-end collectibles development, manufacturing and distribution. The ideal candidate has experience building teams within global supply chain operations, can think strategically, and is comfortable working with a variety of 1st and 3rd party service providers while driving forward the success of the broader Global Commerce team. Extensive experience in supply chain, inventory planning, manufacturing and logistics is strongly preferred.
Operating across our global markets, the Director, Global Collectibles Distribution will lead the successful navigation of a physical distribution landscape for both 1st party and 3rd party fulfillment and the harmonization of the team's practices, while always ensuring on-time and reliable delivery to our clients and customers.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times.
• Manage all operations staff and processes within Collectibles including authoring, compression, manufacturing, inventory and supply chain management, purchasing, customer support/service, sales order fulfilment, shipping and receiving.
• Partner with Sales on forecasts and Finance to develop Operations budget including staffing, procurement and inventory planning.
• Partner with Data Analytics team to consistently analyze, measure and provide actionable insights on relevant KPIs, metrics, and business objectives; implement quarterly and annual planning (internal and with key partners)
• Maintain current knowledge of retail industry, e-commerce channel and customer insights to identify strategic trends and opportunities
• Provides monthly insights into cost variances , and inventory adjustments as well as provide quarterly review of obsolescences recommendation to Finance.
• Oversee item master setup and BOM process.
• Drive transportation strategies to support future business needs
• Continuous review of services to improve and maximize shipping lead-time for global shipping lanes
• Provide insights and input into product placement, SKU management, pricing/repricing strategies, and goal forecasting.
• Coordinate with 3rd party logistics service providers and warehouses to meet strategic & cost control requirements, including but not limited to evaluation, negotiation & contract finalization.
• Oversee all aspects of compliance requirements related to the import/export of commodities, conducted in accordance with applicable statutory requirements as set forth by the Department of Homeland Security and Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
• Create and implement standards, policy, best practices, and SOPs.
• 10+ years of experience in physical supply chain operations or related experience;
• 4+ years of experience managing diverse, highly efficient, detail-oriented teams
• Experience within the entertainment/consumer packaged goods industry collaborating with both internal and external sales and management teams is strongly preferred
• Prior work experience within a fast-paced eCommerce environment is required
• Experience working with buying teams from major retailers (physical or digital) strongly preferred
• Experience with retail landscape, Entertainment and/or Consumer Packaged Goods industry, market factors and strategies strongly preferred
• Experience in managing all aspects of Operations and inventory to meet budget targets
• Experience in supply chain, inventory planning, purchasing and logistics.
• Experience in operationalization of complex workflows and systems and process improvement
• Hands-on experience managing business-critical operational processes and driving process improvement initiatives
• Strong understanding of cost and inventory accounting.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their team's direction yet balance cross functional needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with others: You have excellent interpersonal skills. You're a good listener. You place the success of the company ahead of any particular idea. Proven ability to work across a matrixed organization
• Work ethic: You do what it takes to make a project go well. You are equally comfortable taking personal ownership for a task as delegating it.
• Creativity: You love to solve problems large and small.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with a generous company match, ongoing employee development.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Dallas - Funimation