Director, Digital Creative
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2021 9:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Director, Digital Creative jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Director, Digital Creative postings
Full Time Job
Director, Digital Creative
Director, Global Digital Marketing
The Director of Global Digital Marketing is responsible for strategically developing and implementing B2B and B2C digital and social strategies for Sony Pictures Television Marketing International Distribution and Production. Reporting into the SVP of International Digital Marketing, the Director is the point of contact for regional marketing teams, internal departments, and vendors. This role oversees internal and external resources to execute day-to-day activities to meet department objectives and project timelines. The Director needs to be an enthusiastic problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project.
The candidate must have experience in an agency, studio or network environment, working with and implementing digital advertising and social media campaigns, websites, and mobile while understanding the limitations and possibilities of the medium. Analytical and quick thinking in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• Serve as digital point of contact for TV brand team, internal Sony business units, regional marketing leads and external vendors
• Develop tactical organic and paid marketing strategies to meet B2B goals
• Oversee creative development and strategy for social content
• Partner with PMG and Data Solutions to develop key KPIs and report against success metrics
• Liaise with regional marketing team to execute B2C campaigns
• Educate internal Sony business units about sales marketing objectives
• Oversee SPTV owned social pages, Alex Rider TV and SPTV Intl.
• Work with marketing and sales teams across the business to educate and integrate social media with all marketing efforts
• Oversee global sales marketing digital budget
• Minimum 7 years of solid experience in online/offline marketing, advertising or related business is required
• Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
• Skills and abilities: The candidate must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, able to quickly adapt to growing business needs and possess strong interpersonal and management skills.
• Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and brand development.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all U.S. non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Burns Bldg