Digital Operations Project Manager
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2020 10:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Digital Operations Project Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Digital Operations Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Operations Project Manager? Digital Operations Project Manager (Temp)
This temp role is 100% dedicated to project manage and support all operational needs for SPE's internal system at the direction of Client Services. More specifically, it will support various end to end supply chain needs for both Content In and Content Out needs. Content Out needs will be prioritized by the business accordingly.
Immediate term responsibilities will focus on top priority Content Out launches slated for March 2021. Operational needs include, but not limited to, tracking backfill of significant volume of data and assets, systems management and enhancements, heavy data analysis and workflow establishment / management.
This role will drive and represent Client Services' project/launch milestones and deliverables to meet these operational needs as assigned. This person will take direction and collaborate very closely with Client Services leadership and team members.
25% - Project/Customer Management
• Project manage/track and represent all milestones Client Services is accountable for
• Track content/volume targets, manage risk areas with Client Services leadership
• Manage strong relationships cross-functionally, demonstrating a bias to action and proactive communication to foster a robust and collaborative partnership
• Facilitate directly with SPE internal system teams to address day-to-day issues, execute on key initiatives, expansions and launch plans
• Cultivate a deep understanding of system's capabilities, and storefront experience to maximize revenue-generating initiatives and optimize product placement
25% - Systems/Data Management: PRISM/HUB, Business Objects, etc.
• Release Management: Execute on Sony Feature and TV releases in applicable territories according to business plans for EST, EVOD and SVOD. Daily tasks include managing Digital windows, EST/EVOD/SVOD avails, sales orders and delivery tasks to ensure on-time execution for internal system and its Content Out partners
• Avails Management – EST/EVOD/SVOD: Serve as POC and SME in avails data management for SPE's internal system. Regular tasks include heavy data analysis of title lists/territory/avails data, troubleshooting avails data discrepancies and working with IT for fixes
• Reporting: Work in Business Objects to own and execute on all Avails reporting needs
• Client Profile Management: Manage client profiles/attributes in PRISM/HUB to ensure accurate reflection of contractual, territory and operational needs; critical to successful automation and delivery of data and content to internal system/Content Out
25% - Material Fulfillment Systems: Runner, DBB, Smart Engine, HUB
• Task/Sales Order Mgmt in the HUB for EST, EVOD and SVOD
• Research of all material types – for fulfillment, rejections etc. Pertains to all asset types required for delivery/storefront: Core media, components such as subs/dubs, artwork, metadata, etc.
• PO Management in Smart Engine to ensure smooth cost tracking
• Serve as first point of contact for content-related inquiries and/or rejections
15% - Workflow Management - Work cross-functionally, where assigned, to operationalize workflows where needed to meet project deadlines
• Avails Mgmt across EST, EVOD and SVOD
• Order and Delivery Mgmt across EST, EVOD and SVOD
• Cross functional groups can include various Client Services team members, IT, Systems & Workflow, LOB stakeholders
5% - Multi-Territory Management
• Cultivate robust knowledge of territory practices, terminology and specifications across the global
• Anticipate and pro-actively address regional release schedule challenges and nuances, including VOD timing and availability across SPT and SPHE
• Cultivate communication cross-functionally and constantly enhance territory-specific knowledge base
5% - Special Projects & Stretch Assignments:
• Take on as assigned or as desired special projects related to Client Services role in support of SPE's internal system and its Content Out partners
• Add specialized skills such as expertise in reporting, knowledge and documentation of Digital supply chain management as the business and system needs evolve
• Typically 5+ years studio, media supply chain and/or Digital distribution experience
• Working knowledge of digital supply chain (XML, video encoding, workflow management systems)
• Project management
• Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
• Skilled communicator – interpersonal, verbal and written
• Able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changes in priority and/or direction easily
• Flexible and adaptable with an appetite for implementing positive change
• Strong relationship builder with excellent customer service skills
• Self-starter who can be effective with minimal supervision
• Demonstrable comfort communicating with management, Business and customer contacts
• Tech savvy, hunger to learn, engage with Sony's systems
• Proficient with MS Office applications, complex systems
• Strong data analysis, excel skills a big plus
• Knowledge of Digital standards (EMA Avails, MMC, Common Metadata) a big plus
• Problem solving ability
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.