Digital Marketing Manager
Sony PicturesMexico City, Mexico,
Full Time Job
Digital Marketing Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Digital Marketing Manager will mix creativity with strategic and analytical thinking, besides strong organizational and prioritization skills. He/She will be in charge of managing all the digital and social media initiatives for Sony Pictures theatrical division, manage external vendors, work very close to other departments, besides co-working with the headquarter digital team in Los Angeles.
You will set the digital and social media marketing strategy with different campaigns in conjunction with your peers across functions – Publicity, Media, Creative, Promotion and Exhibitors Relation. You will lead and launch unique digital marketing campaigns for all our film releases, creating excitement across the different consumer audiences and social media platforms
As a Digital Marketing Manager you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make intelligent decisions that benefit not only the film, but also help to leverage up other initiatives that are part of the total marketing campaign. In this position, you will be crafting and executing digital, social activations, besides directing the proper assets for investment on media campaigns.
You will create campaigns that drive conversations and thrive on the digital environment, resonating authentically with local audiences and set new standards for entertainment marketing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socializing easily in a small team with lots of cross-functional partnerships.
• Overview communities management, digital strategy and content development throughout Sony Pictures Digital platforms
• Produce relevant content for social media and to organize a strategic timeline with vendors to promote theatrical releases and convert audiences to reach BO goals
• Work closely with vendors on assets production, localization (graphics, copy and videos) and content updates for all Sony Pictures social media Platforms;
• Responsible for organizing digital coverage plans during Sony's events such as premieres, roadshows, talent tours, costume tours
• Manage digital budget within the film marketing campaign;
• Manage social assets performance including test plans, creative development, timeline management, execution and post mortem analysis;
• Provide Social Listening Reports for all content released in social platforms such as trailers, one-sheets and other key assets in order to provide meaningful insights and help senior management in business decisions
• Create high standards KPIs with agency and vendors as well feasible metrics to position Sony as a reference in Digital Entertainment Marketing
• Benchmark digital activities from competitors and keep senior management and marketing team peers informed about best practices.
• Update website/ social pages / apps information accordingly with the release schedule.
• Monitor social media effectiveness and other digital platforms to lead improvements of performance, traffic, engagement with key audiences, and provide trackable calls to action;
• Develop and overview Influencers strategy, budget, and content creation to be used in digital campaigns
• Lead local campaigns to drive brand awareness and fandom
• Partner with local agencies, One Sony companies and internal Sony teams to develop integrated communication projects
• Lead local extensions of global campaigns, working on special projects (stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of title promotion
• Contribute to other departments initiatives towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign.
• Work very close with media department to select best assets and suggest media pushes to boost campaign performance. Guarantee best-in-class level in campaigns deliveries and creative excellence
• Bachelor's degree in Communication, Cinema, Administration or related fields - Required.
• MBA or master's degree with specialization in project management, social media and business management - Desired
• Experience around 6-10 years in Social Media and Digital. At least 3 years of experience managing teams with direct reports.
• Fluent written and spoken (Spanish and English). Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Senior experience in setting up (social) conversation and earned media driving marketing activations
• A curious creative mind, with an experience in disruptive messaging and campaigns that generate social buzz to help Sony releases establish and sustain meaningful connections with audiences across different platforms
• Experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including creative positioning, key art and video execution, audience identification, media strategy and launch roadmaps
• Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously.
• Have Flexibility to last minute changes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to work well with minimal guidance
• Excellent analytical skills and a point of view on how to best leverage available analytics data.
• You will be responsible for extracting insights to assess our titles and community health, and track social KPIs that translate to tangible marketing and business impact
• You will strive to always seek for ground breaking initiatives to set Sony as a trend setter and innovation brand on the entertainment industry
• Connect technology and users together in unconventional ways for problem solving with epic ideas
• Excellent knowledge of Mexico´s Influencers landscape as well social media trends and innovation tools
• Strategic Thinking to provide comprehensive briefings and
• Creativity as a must to contribute with big ideas stunts
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
MEX - Mexico City