Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Sony PicturesZurich, ZH
Full Time Job
Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator, Schlieren, Switzerland
The Digital Marketing & Sales Coordinator is a key role in the Marketing & Sales function and contributor to how Sony is experienced both internally and externally. The Marketing & Sales Coordinator is responsible for handling digital assets, co-coordinating promotions and following up on all central and local marketing plans.
Strategic Planning 35%
• Project management of quarterly sell in presentation; collecting all materials, lay out and proofing.
• Coordinate with local Sony JV, ensuring that sell in materials are available for quarterly sales meetings with partners. Responsible for adding & creating digital only titles to presentations
• Support creation of assets that can be incorporated into retailer quarterly business plans & releases with central team in London/LA.
• Support marketing in formatting of content
• Responsible for localisation of information & assets (at Nordic level)
• Collect and dispatch sell in materials to customers
• Coordinate and participate in sales meetings, events and trade shows for key customers
• Responsible for tracking Sony theatrical releases across Nordic region
• Work with London Marketing Director to develop and execute publicity and promotional campaign opportunities
In-store Execution 30%
• Ownership of ensuring all assets are delivered to partners after HO deliveries
• Liaise with London Marketing Director and Home offices for creative artworks as well as with local Theatrical distributors to access Marketing assets that can be repurposed
• Drive local SoMe promotions on NR and Catalogue activities to optimize local opportunities
• In conjunction with London Marketing develop merchandising tactics
• Evaluate local executed Marketing campaigns and ROI
Financial Discipline 5%
• Track local marketing cost and spend with partners and for territory on general and overall responsibility for local marketing budget for digital
• Effectively communicate with internal and external Marketing key contacts with partners, Sony Pictues and One Sony companies locally
• Main contact with local customers following up on committed marketing activities ensuring plan execution
• Collaborate with Sony JV & central Marketing Director in London to optimize joint opportunities and planning
and/or Experience Required
• > 2 years' experience in FMCG, Digital or similar Sales and Marketing role
• Ideally relevant Home Entertainment industry experience.
• Experience from pan-Nordic sales and marketing role is beneficial
• Proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting changing deadlines.
• Personal drive for process improvement and innovation
• Co-operative and collaborative
• Resilient and able to deliver under pressure
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
• Ability to prioritize and work in a structured, targeted and focused way
• Highly organized and focused on accuracy; ability to multi task and follow through.
• Excellent project leading skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in Swedish and English, proofreading skills.
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office Suite, ppt and Excel proficiency and skills in Adobe.
• Position based in Stockholm, Sweden
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
CHE - Schlieren