Digital & Affiliates Account Manager
Sony PicturesSao Paulo, SP
Full Time Job
Digital & Affiliates Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for managing the (Electronic Sell Through (EST) and Video on Demand (VOD) business in Brazil.
This position coordinates tactical marketing and commercial efforts to drive digital revenues, supporting special projects with Brazilian clients and assisting in the budgeting & forecasting process. He/she will ensure all digital activities are fully aligned with customer objectives and overall business strategies.
This position is also responsible for maintaining distribution revenue by managing relations and developing efforts for affiliate partners.
Responsible for protecting and ensuring a long-term relationship with the subscribers.
The role requires a combination of business acumen and exceptional oral and written skills coupled with analytical and light financial knowledge.
He/she will be focused on day to day activities to drive revenue and will be hands-on and involved in the details of projects as well as the day-to-day operations.
40% - Digital Account Management
• Manage the overall day-to-day relationship with clients which includes such partners as cable, satellite and IPTV accounts and 'over the top' accounts iTunes, Google, Xbox and PlayStation.
• Maximize digital sales within each account. Primary duties include:
• Driving and implement local product campaigns and price promotions;
• Negotiating best possible promotional positioning for our New Release and Catalog content within each digital partner;
• Ensuring the supply of content in accordance with contractual requirements;
• Monitor trends in performance, identify and understand areas of under/over performance by account;
• Allocate marketing funds to accounts and marketing activities, and monitor spend vs. account performance.
• Work closely with Marketing teams to ensure approvals and support for specific customer focused marketing activities and account exclusive offers.
• As appropriate conduct regular product presentations, in conjunction with marketing teams and business reviews for each account.
• Assist in setting revenue forecasts for digital accounts. Provide regular updates and tracking on account and content performance and recommend actions as appropriate to ultimately increase sales, improve margin, and increase share of client's business.
30% - Business Planning and Development
• In collaboration with Distribution team, act as primary commercial contact for all digital accounts and facilitate engagement at multiple levels.
• Build a thorough understanding of Digital customer needs and key levers to achieve business objectives.
• Manage and track market and competitive activity and developments across the region. Build in-depth knowledge of the digital media space in the territory. Track and monitor what competing distributors are doing and what propositions are available within the market.
• Identify new business opportunities – customer specific and industry wide - that are commercially viable and consult on implementation.
• Provide input into the development of Digital market opportunities, new customer initiatives and lead onboard of new accounts.
30% - Affiliates Relationship
• Develop activities designed to increase awareness and viewership of the SPT networks channels.
• Manage customized strategic marketing plan targeting key affiliates such as NET, SKY, ClaroTV, OiTV, Vivo TV and others that includes concepts, creative and implementation.
• Developing market intelligence reports, identifying opportunities/threats to the business.
• Manage the affiliate marketing budget – AXN, SET in conjunction with Trade Marketing Manager.
• Responsible for working with affiliates to plan, develop and execute SPT Channels at affiliate events such as Up Fronts and Annual Conventions.
• Manage the affiliate action pack to communicate programming information to cable guides.
• Create synergy between the Consumer Marketing and the Affiliate Marketing via media brand projects with affiliates.
• Manage cross promotions.
BRA - Brooklin Novo - SP, Av das Nacoes