Data Privacy Manager, EMEA
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2020 8:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Data Privacy Manager, EMEA jobs in London-UK
Search all Data Privacy Manager, EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Privacy Manager, EMEA? Data Privacy Manager, EMEA
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
We are seeking a Data Privacy Manager to join our Information Governance team, reporting to the Director of Information Security, Privacy Program. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining data privacy programs across the EMEA region, collaborating with multiple business lines and stakeholders; legal counsel, data protection authorities and works councils to address local requirements whilst promoting a privacy awareness culture in the region. The role requires close co-ordination and collaboration with the EMEA Information Security team, providing support, as required, to regional initiatives involving the use of personal data.
The ideal candidate is proactive, collaborative, and a strong communicator, with the ability to translate complex concepts and technology solutions into plain language and to present them both internally and externally. The position will be stationed in the UK and the role will function as the Privacy point of contact for the EMEA region, working closely with the US office, hence a requirement to be a self-starter and work with minimal direction.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Privacy Management (70%)
• Privacy Management Framework Implementation – assist implementation of privacy management framework for relevant entities in EMEA, which includes personal information asset inventory management, data protection risk and impact assessment, privacy training and awareness and privacy incident response management.
• Privacy Data Governance – develop and implement privacy data governance in the EU region to ensure that data lifecycle is defined, data mapping and data flows are visualized, and data inventory details are maintained. Collaborate closely with business, legal and IT stakeholders to ensure that privacy governance controls are in place to address risks associated with complex and decentralized environments in SPE's EMEA operations.
• Privacy Management Platform Implementation – manage the implementation of OneTrust modules including data mapping, automated assessment, data subject rights and universal consent management for the EMA region.
• Compliance Management – act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for privacy compliance initiatives, such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy; and assist stakeholders to comply with requirements for all relevant entities in EMEA.
• Incident Management Support – act as a liaison for privacy officer, incident response team, legal compliance and relevant business in the case of privacy incident and assist the handling the incident in accordance with internal policies and applicable laws.
Business Consultancy (30%)
• Privacy Impact Assessment – collaborate with business relationship management and technology engineering teams and assist legal privacy attorneys in privacy risk and impact assessment to ensure that risks associated with complex technology solutions are properly evaluated.
• Business Consultancy - Work with IT and business stakeholders to understand business requirements and provide detailed guidance and recommendations to ensure appropriate technical and organisational measures are implemented to ensure privacy by design principles are met.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• University Degree or Equivalent .
• Ideally 3-5 years' privacy and data protection experience (including GDPR, UK DPA, ePrivacy, CCPA)
• Strong project management and reporting experience
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
• CIPP/E and/or CIPT certifications.
• CISMP/CISSP/CISM certification
• Experience in implementing OneTrust's Privacy Management Platform solution
• Knowledge of Information Security principles, including ISO 27001 framework and Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• Knowledge of Agile & Waterfall project management methodologies
• Ability to perform under high pressure in a dynamic environment to strict deadlines, with the ability to address multiple activities concurrently.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with IT, project and application development teams, management and business personnel.
• Ability to build effective working relationships, working inclusively with stakeholders to understand their business requirements.
• Willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities as needed
• Able to travel up to 20% of the time
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.