Customer Service Representative - Pure Flix
Sony PicturesScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
Customer Service Representative I - Pure Flix
The Member/Customer Services Representative I responds to customer inquiries by phone for a majority of the day. They resolve routine and basic problems, communicate solutions and focus on saving accounts from cancelling. Representative's also analyze a member's service needs and will escalate items to Tier 2 and Supervisor as appropriate. Overall, the Services Representative possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job, demonstrates empathy, customer service skills and the ability to save accounts while having FUN! We are the voice of Pure Flix and it is imperative that we create wonderful relationships with our members. Overall, our goal is to be a source of inspiration through media and be the light in a dark world.
• Inbound Phone calls: 90%
• Responding to emails: 5-10%
• Once proficient, will learn Chat function and assist in that area as needs arise
• High School Diploma, required
• Proficient in basic computer skills
• Must have the ability to sell (save accounts), build rapport
• Detail oriented
• Quick learner and one who seeks to grow with the company
• Able to multitask under pressure and maintain client focus
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
• Customer Service experience call center, face to face or chat preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Insights into the Benefits
We have an amazing environment that is welcoming, rewarding and full of endless career opportunities. We do not work weekends, sell or make outbound calls. INBOUND ONLY!! We are only open Monday through Friday 6am-6:30pm Arizona time. Enjoy a nice work-life balance. Once you become proficient we can arrange work from home options. We believe in promoting from within and offer many opportunities for development. We are owned by Sony Entertainment and have an amazing benefits package that includes 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement and even PET Insurance, just to name a few!
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment