CRM Technical Lead, Lifecycle Marketing
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
CRM Technical Lead, Lifecycle Marketing - Funimation
The CRM Technical Lead, Lifecycle Marketing, will manage and execute the process of launching complex email/push campaigns and landing pages delivering content to our fanbase to drive engagement and win back users to our service. A successful candidate will translate business-stated requirements into actionable solutions within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other marketing systems. This includes designing, documenting and leveraging automation tools to segment audiences or build personalized dynamic emails.
This role includes coding HTML emails and landing pages, and using Salesforce Marketing Cloud's AMPScript, automation and database tools to execute highly dynamic, data-driven campaigns.
Candidates should be hungry for success, love challenges, expert multitaskers, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have fun in their daily work lives. This candidate will report to the Director, Lifecycle Marketing and work closely with the Marketing Technology Lead.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work closely with the Campaign Manager to determine level of effort and timing of email campaign builds, audience segmentation, and campaign launch dates.
• Working closely with the Campaign Manager to ensure assets are delivered on time, Wrike updates, and SLAs are all adhered to.
• Design, develop and deliver solutions using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including email, Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, SMS, and push notification campaigns.
• Responsible for the iteratively improving our Master Email Template and architecture.
• Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures.
• Attend recurring tactical marketing campaign kick-offs, outlining key dependencies, timelines, documenting, and prioritizing needs closely with the Campaign Manager.
• 5+ years working as an Email Developer, Solution Architect or Marketing Automation Manager
• Experience in designing, building, and executing complex automated email campaigns in a leading ESP, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Oracle Responsys or Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Epsilon, Acxiom, Yesmail, etc.
• Ability to manage several projects across teams and with competing priorities
• Strong communication skills
• Act independently on routine assignments or projects
• Excitement for learning and improving; self-reflecting, takes feedback well, provides ideas
• Adaptable to new technology and work seamlessly with a product & technology organization
• Team-player, hard-working, organized, and goal-oriented
• Startup and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
• Experience with Wrike, Google Smartsheets, and other project management tools is a plus
NICE TO HAVE
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Relational database concepts, with exposure to SQL
• Data management, segmentation, and ETL best practices
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with a generous company match, ongoing employee development.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios