Creative Group Assistant - Silvergate Media
Sony PicturesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2021 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Creative Group Assistant - Silvergate Media jobs in New York-NY
Search all Creative Group Assistant - Silvergate Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Group Assistant - Silvergate Media? Creative Group Assistant - Silvergate Media
Silvergate Media is an independent media company developing world-class children's brands for multi-platform broadcasters and retail partners with offices in London and New York and operations in China. The company was founded by Lord Alli and Viscount Astor in October 2011 through the purchase of the rights to the two pre-school properties: Peter Rabbit and Octonauts. Since then the company has established a studio in New York which has released Sunny Day on Nickelodeon in 2017 and Hilda on Netflix in 2018 with a number of new properties currently in production and development.
We are searching for an energetic, self-directed, creative type to provide administrative and creative support to a TV team producing animated children's series and developing new projects. Our ideal candidate has knowledge/interest in animation, kids' media, and pop culture. This position reports to the Executive Producer/EVP Creative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide full administrative support for Executive Vice President
• Manage calendars and schedule meetings across all projects on EVP's slate:
• Anticipate scheduling conflicts and resolve
• Coordinate schedule(s) to maximize time and create efficiencies
• Ensure meetings are successful and efficient:
• Confirm times, directions, and contact information in advance with any external attendees;
• Confirm necessary materials and/or AV needs in advance; ensure they're tested and functional before meeting;
• Prepare/print required documents in advance of meetings, including agendas; ensure all participants have required materials; Take clear, concise notes and distribute as appropriate.
• Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and emails and provide basic company information as needed on behalf of EVP or in their absence
• Ship packages, sort mail, copy + fax, acquire executive signatures for necessary documents
• Create and maintain up-to-date contact list
• Handle confidential information; perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize, photocopy, fax, and collate documents as needed
• Track executive goals and tasks to ensure key items don't fall through the cracks
• Coordinate with internal team leads to prepare daily and weekly to-do lists for EVP in accordance with production deadlines
• Manage all travel planning and expense reporting for EVP and Creative Team
• Plan, organize, and implement events, such as meetings or business luncheons
• Provide support to the creative team on various creative development projects including: writing coverage on prospective ideas; taking and compiling notes during meetings; tracking and summarizing market trends/broadcaster line-ups; researching and recommending designers, animation studios, and writers; creating mood boards; and assisting in the creation of pitch materials and presentations.
• Responsible for various production related tasks including downloading, distributing, and archiving creative assets. For example: visuals from designers and animation studio, scripts for tv, theatrical adaptations, digital assets for consumer products, and episodic deliverables at every stage of production.
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize in busy production office
• Problem-solving, proactive thinker
• Ability to work independently
• Sensitive to confidentiality
• Must be a detail-oriented and a service-oriented individual
• Passionate about children's television
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years of prior experience in supporting mid- to senior-level executives in entertainment, business, management, or related field
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
• Proficiency in Premiere, Final Draft and/or After Effects a plus
• Familiarity with animation pipelines a plus
• Prior experience in television production a plus
• Spanish Language skills a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - New York - HR This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.