Sony PicturesBogota, DC
Full Time Job
SPT Production Latin America & US Hispanic is part of SPT's international television production division, which manages local language production companies worldwide as well as a centralized creative division. The Creative Assistant will report directly to the VP of Content and Development for Latin America and US Hispanic and work closely with the team across the region. His/Her objective will be to follow up and coordinate calls and meetings of the department, as well reception and follow up of new projects. He/She will be responsible for managing the ''New Ideas Hub'' of Sony's Latin America and USH Production division.
• 30% coordinate calls, meetings, minutes and agendas for the department.
• 10% coordinate travels and expense reports for the department.
• 20% archive for all the scripts, pitch bibles, presentations of the department.
• 10% To manage process for the evaluation of ideas and concepts and follow up responses.
• 20% Working with team, to track needs and wants of networks and translate those needs to the development for the New Ideas Hub.
• 10% help gather pitch material.
• An executive with a minimum of 2 years experience at a production company or broadcaster.
• A US Hispanic/LatAm or crossover candidate who truly understands, navigates, and lives the culture and idiosyncrasies of the audience.
• People management skills that can handle complex internal organizations with a mix of creative, analytical and show-biz personalities.
• A customer-focused executive with a thorough understanding of Sony's multiple audience dynamics.
• Experience in structuring, scripting, and invigorating storylines. Someone with the enthusiasm and leadership qualities to inspire writers.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience of entertainment experience is required.
Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred with a concentration in Communications, Production, Entertainment
COL - Bogota - Calle 79