Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a leading creator and distributor of entertainment products, services and technology. Our global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution, television production, programming and syndication, home video acquisitions and distribution, operation of studio facilities, development of new entertainment technologies and distribution of filmed entertainment in over 70 countries.
Sony Pictures Television is looking for a bright, forward-thinking attorney to join its TV Legal Affairs department.?Under the leadership of the Executive Vice President, Legal Affairs, this group is responsible for all development and production legal work in scripted and unscripted programming for both traditional broadcast and cable television as well as new media. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience as a practicing attorney ideally handing entertainment agreements and/or production counseling. P osition is based at our Culver City, CA studio headquarters.?
• Minimum two years of as a practicing attorney, preferably at a top tier law firm or television production company.
• Able to handle fast paced production issues in a timely manner.
• Excellent drafting, analytical, prioritizing, communication and organizational skills.
• Skilled at interacting with senior executives in a confident and professional manner.
• Valuable as a team player and able to support all aspects of the television legal affairs department.
• Member of the California Bar in good standing.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios