Coordinator, Tvod Client Services
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2020 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator, Tvod Client Services jobs in London-UK
Search all Coordinator, Tvod Client Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Tvod Client Services? Coordinator, TVOD Client Services (CEEMA)
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment currently distributes transactional digital content in more than 100 territories and to major retailers such as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Microsoft and many others.
As a part of the Content Mastering & Distribution Group, the Transactional VOD Client Services team supports and enables this distribution through management of the Digital Supply Chain, ensuring on-time and high-quality content deliveries, as well as the accurate execution of strategic initiatives via flexible, repeatable and scalable processes.
Reporting to the Manager, CEEMA TVOD Client Services, the Coordinator will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and communication for the CEEMA Digital Features supply chain. As the business needs evolve, the Coordinator may also partner with its his or her Client Services colleagues to support needs across other areas, e.g. Western Europe, TV supply chain, special projects, etc.
As the expanding and dynamic Digital marketplace continues to mature, this demanding and fast-moving position requires a confident and clear communicator, a dedicated team player, a proactive and positive thinker, and someone able to exercise good judgment and initiative. Interest in Commercial, Operational, Technical and User Experience aspects of digital consumption is a must, as this job create.s opportunities to grow in any of these areas.
Core Responsibilities of this role will include:
• Manage the internal Features Digital release schedule and pricing for specified CEEMA territories
• Coordinate communication of these releases and price tiers to external Customers via standard reporting as well as custom integrations (in partnership with IT and CMDG team leads) partner-facing Sales Communication reports and business-to-business integrations
• Collaborate with internal and external points of contact to coordinate the delivery of video, audio, subtitle, artwork and metadata assets in adherence to Sony Pictures and customer specifications
• Cultivate communication with Territory Digital Account Managers in order to facilitate the execution of partner pricing promotions, timely delivery of territory-specific assets and home-office support for territory priorities
• Interface with customer contacts to expedite the resolution of territory avails or content-specific issues and questions
• Develop in-depth understanding and experience-based knowledge bank in regard to territory- and/or region-specific practices and processes
• Digest customer specifications and requests, communicating updates and/or requests for research to internal points of contact as needed
• Respond in a timely and accurate manner to reporting and research requests from upper management
• Coordinate with customer, internal servicing and Business contacts to ensure proper execution of non-standard title releases, promotions, pre-orders, etc.
• Prioritize day-to-day responsibilities along with ongoing ad hoc projects and product optimization goals
• Facilitate new customer onboarding and/or launches liaising with partner contacts and internal servicing and Business teams to understand and document requirements and timelines
• Cooperate with IT and Servicing teams to develop ongoing as well as ad hoc solutions to ensure accurate and efficient delivery of assets and information to customers
• Typically 1-3 years studio, media supply chain and/or Digital distribution experience
• Working knowledge of digital supply chain (XML, video encoding, workflow management systems)
• Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
• Skilled communicator – interpersonal, verbal and written
• Able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changes in priority and/or direction easily
• Flexible and adaptable with an appetite for implementing positive change
• Strong relationship builder with excellent customer service skills
• Self-starter who can be effective with minimal supervision
• Demonstrable comfort communicating with management, Business and customer contacts
• Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Fluency in EMEA regional languages advantageous, but not required
• Problem solving ability
Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.