Coordinator, Title Stewardship
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Title Stewardship (SPT)
The coordinator is supporting internal and external stakeholders to help drive and enforce universal standards for overall asset flow, file ingest, organization, back-up and archive of all media for Sony Pictures Television (SPT). The coordinator will be a key support person working across studio divisions to help identify business needs and requirements and assist in developing digital asset management strategies. Focus areas will be technical specifications, meet with production personnel to discuss technical specifications, offer support for production workflows and partner with the Systems and Workflow team to support application/tool development, utilization across the end to end supply chain.
• Work with production personnel & vendors to interact with Sony asset landing portals.
• Assist with monitoring incoming assets/tracking
• Planning & scheduling the delivery of source materials (video, audio, subtitles, added value) for title distribution.
• Work across Sony departments to ensure deadlines are met on projects/ingests for distribution & servicing needs.
• Analyze data to streamline processes and to reduce rejection rates for delivery assets.
• Create processing documentation pertaining to the systems/applications used within the department and provide training on these systems/processes.
• Develop best practices for metadata capture and implementation on all Sony assets. Provide support to the overall team on special projects, create Excel spreadsheets, analyze data and power point presentations.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years experience TV & Film Delivery distribution assets, various digital formats for video & audio including video encoding specs, subtitles, video packaging
• General computer applications; such as Microsoft Office. Knowledge of XYTECH is helpful. MS EXCEL proficiency is expected
• Project Management
• Make decisions with limited supervisor input and successfully manage deadlines. Organize data from variety of sources and communicate information in a clear, professional manner.
• Organize data from variety of sources.
• Manage internal and external vendors.
• Stay on top of workload, ensuring no requirements are missed or late
• Communicate information in a clear, professional manner.
• Take Direction from management
• Run Reports from databases for analysis of dept activity.
• Update/ enter data/ information in all systems as needed.
• Ensure effective communication
• Positive attitude towards learning new skills and accepting new challenges
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - The Culver Studios Office Bldg- CA08