Coordinator, Studio Operations & Production Services
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2019 11:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Coordinator, Studio Operations & Production Services jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Studio Operations & Production Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Studio Operations & Production Services? Coordinator, Studio Operations & Production Services
Overall: Provide coordination and back up assistance for the production services department as needed/directed in addition to the duties below:
Offices/Editorial Coordination and Support:
Back up and coordinate client and customer service with backlot depts for editorial and office clients as needed including the following:
• Develop & maintain positive relationships with production, term deal and editorial clients to help coordinate their office move ins/outs, and daily incoming requests
• Walk spaces with clients as directed by dept managers, determine needs and ensure full set-up by their move-in date, including connecting them to the appropriate Sony departments and holding their hand as they move in.
• Liaise with security, janitorial, relo to get them set up and taken down, connecting client to telecom, EPS, PPS
• Provide continual client support throughout duration of residence at Sony
• Heavily client-facing position; provide a lot of ground support
• Create editorial move-in rules/guidelines where needed for efficiency
• Work with admin on making sure all related supporting items for tenancy are properly requested, created, tracked and distributed
• Work closely with Editorial and Office space depts on creating and distributing written materials when needed
• Update and distribute Daily Stage Activity Report to studio depts
• Update & distribute Stage Shooting Calendar.
• Field stage availability calls take holds when directed
• Dressing room/stage support room coordination including: L&D walks before and after client move ins, maintain shared booking sheets, transfer billing info to admin as appropriate, coordination as directed of relo and other backlot work orders for support rooms.
• Back up for location shoot coordination and compilation of details and distribution of notice
• Back up admin on conference room bookings and billing
• Learn studio payment systems for expediting marketing invoices
• Anticipate payment timing and ensure meeting fiscal deadlines with invoices
• Monitor and track studio marketing budget, order promotional items, facilitate invoice payments, propose expenditures, track costs, liaison with graphic design, coordinate logo placement, tickets, ads with industry associations.
• Coordinate distribution over email of client communications for marketing/client contact purposes
• Work with admin and SVP on purchase/planning and sending annual client gifts
• Tech Support
• LA Film Reporting
• Special research and projects as directed
• Show initiative coordinating and organizing internal office processes; i.e. key lockboxes instead of messy envelopes, editorial move-in, organizing office supplies and kitchen
• Prepare FAR's in Ariba system as directed
• BCP Coordinator
• Coordinate updates in P&P Manuals as needed/directed
• 2-5 years experience as an administrative assistant or coordinator
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.