Coordinator Social Media
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 5:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator Social Media jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator Social Media? Coordinator Social Media (Temp Assignment)
Coordinator Social Media (Temp Assignment)
Additional Job Description
The Sony Pictures Television Creative Center is looking for a Social Media/Community Coordinator to join a rapidly growing editorial team handling Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune at Sony Pictures Television.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and creative digital-first storyteller who is excited to work in a hands-on role supporting the Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune social leads. This person is a confident self-starter who has an understanding of social voice, tone and style and is familiar with the tools, tactics, technology and native platforms used to deliver engaging storytelling to new and existing fans. In addition to previous experience working in a hands-on role within a social team (preferably at a publication/news orgamization, entertainment company or within the content marketing space), the ideal candidate is someone who is always curious to learn and discover the next emerging thing, having their finger firmly on the pulse of what other shows, organizations and brands are doing in market.
With brand quality, integrity, mission and innovation serving as guiding pillars, you'll interact with fans in real time across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest while helping execute day-to-day growth and engagement strategies set by the social leads and senior content team. You'll assist in providing relevant sentiment and analytics reporting, giving stakeholders a strong, factual picture of each show's social fan base while helping the social leads make reccomendations on how to grow and engage audiences.
In addition to your excitement surrounding both shows and social media storytelling at large, you enjoy creative copywriting, have meticulous spelling and grammar and are comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment within a nuanced corporate legacy business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and collaborate with Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! social leads to create engaging, on-brand content for use across owned social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter; assist in developing new content initiatives for new/emerging platforms.
• Support development of social content calendars per the strategies and cadence set forth by the social leads, including writing copy, getting approvals, QAing assets and daily publishing and scheduling across social media platforms (including night and weekend scheduling).
• Manage user-generated content and usage rights clearances.
• Manage engagement with social audience, including comment and direct message moderation/responses; actively engage and respond to followers and brainstorm ways to increase social conversation around newsworthy and trending topics.
• Monitor mentions and relevant trends, identify social buzz and help ideate both proactive and reactive content that will support brand and social KPIs.
• Assist in gathering sentiment, performance feedback, competitive research and analytics for internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis and as requested.
• Work with social leads and creative team members to brainstorm and develop strategies and tactics in support of show programming, initiatives and partner campaigns.
• Assist with scheduling and execution of talent and on-set captures.
20% storytelling (seeing your content ideas through from idea to execution)
20% content strategy
Work Experience Requirements
• 2+ years of journalism/multiplatform content creation experience.
• Social media platform experience.
• Proficient copywriter and copyeditor.
• Knowledge of social platforms, digital content marketing toolsets and performance marketing.
• Is comfortable and able to act as a representative Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune in high-profile entertainment settings, when and if needed.
• A track record of creating multiplatform digital content that is shared, consumed and enjoyed.
• Has worked on a digital product/vertical launch team.
Ability to work flexible hours
Digital newsroom/journalism experience a plus
Entertainment journalism experience a plus
Experience with paid media tactics a plus.
Strong communication skills (written and verbal), time management, anticipation, teamwork,
proactive problem solving, critical and strategic thinking, leadership, innovation, strong ability to
multi-task and pivot
In addition to having a passion for all types of content, this individual also has his/ her finger on the pulse of pop culture and social trends in design, marketing and advertising. He/she is passionate about storytelling, strategic branding and creative and the elevation of these brands. He/she is a skilled storyteller at heart. He/ she is able to move our business forward through strategic creative and is interested in entering, creating and sustaining an informed dialogue with fans from existing platforms as well as discovering additional avenues to engage and sustain new audiences and fandoms.
Background on Creative Center (Culver City)
Creative Center is a global, hybrid internal agency that is a centralized hub for Distribution, Franchise, Syndication and Global Marketing, Home Entertainment, Global Networks, Ad/ Sales, Sony Pictures Television and Sony One Initiatives. Our focus is to service businesses across the globe within the Sony universe.
We are a design consultancy that brings best practices from the agency world into our corporate studio environment. We harness what's relevant from both and blend within our model. We apply high-end creative, strategy and intimate knowledge about our brands to every engagement with a sense of urgency, efficiency and fiscal responsibility. We are built to be nimble and customize teams based on the various creative needs of our constituents.
We currently ideate and execute the 360 marketing campaigns for all original show launches, tent pole acquisitions as well as all B2B, B2C events for Sony Pictures Television. We are the on-air promotion group for the Global Networks business. We are the branding agency for global marketing designing and launching Sony Networks
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.